2014 NFL Draft Thread

I remember when Jimmy Graham and Tom Brady were doin numbers in college. Really translated to their NFL game.

If only Ryan Leaf and LaMichael James coulda had more college stats to show their dominance at the NFL level.

Einstein.
mean.gif
why are you like that?  compensating for some "off the internet issues"

relax bruh

Wouldn't that make Ngata a DE then in a 3-4?

We just played them and he was givin Pouncey fits, Pouncey bein a center.

Are you sayin he moves around like Watt or he flat out isn't a DT?

He doesn't play two gap football.

His responsibilities are different from a nose.

Ravens play a 3-4 front but scheme wise with t sizzle it is really a 4.

Mt cody & brandon. Williams are tje ravens Nose tackles

Wouldn't that make Ngata a DE then in a 3-4?

We just played them and he was givin Pouncey fits, Pouncey bein a center.

Are you sayin he moves around like Watt or he flat out isn't a DT?

He plays everywhere. Think they're just saying he isn't strictly a Nose who lines up directly over the center

He doesn't play two gap football.

His responsibilities are different from a nose.

Ravens play a 3-4 front but scheme wise with t sizzle it is really a 4.

Mt cody & brandon. Williams are tje ravens Nose tackles

It's a 3-4 front, but not a traditional 3-4 where each down linemen has a 2-gap responsibility, but more 1 gap assignments like a "3-4 Under" to keep the Weakside LB clean.

yeah 9 tech is what Philly did, "Wide 9"

JJ plays 3 & 5 techniques, there was an article last year about it. 5 tech's arent really noted as pass rushers but he sorta broke the mold

Funny how Wade Phillips was also the defensive coordinator for the Bills when they had arguably the greatest pass rushing force ever...Bruce Smith. Talking about a pure 3-4 defensive end who had 1 gap assignments similar to how JJ Watt does to use that quickness to wreck havoc on the OL.

JJ's just an action figure.  Lets face it hes the only dude that can do what he does from the place that he does it from.

Who was the last 3/4 DE who was as dominating as him?

I really don't remember the early part of Seymour's career? Comparable ?

Yeah, Watt is simply a once in a generation type of talent. Wade Phillips plays a role in his success too though.

I remember when Jimmy Graham and Tom Brady were doin numbers in college. Really translated to their NFL game.

If only Ryan Leaf and LaMichael James coulda had more college stats to show their dominance at the NFL level.

Einstein. :smh:

relax bruh

I'm sorry, who are you again? And why exactly are you tuggin on me? Pretty sure I've never spoken to you before ever, so take your on the internet psycho babble analysis elsewhere .

Scuse me while I go deal with my "issues" now.

Einstein.
mean.gif

relax bruh
I'm sorry, who are you again? And why exactly are you tuggin on me? Pretty sure I've never spoken to you before ever, so take your on the internet psycho babble analysis elsewhere .

Scuse me while I go deal with my "issues" now.
 well I've been here since 04, we've spoken plenty of times buddy.

Just curious as to why you go so hard talking crazy to people, when we're talking about football.

For a 30+ man its odd

Yes genius, college stats translate to ones greatness. Not Clowney occupying multiple blockers, or forcing offenses to be predictable going opposite his way to avoid him or rushing their throws faster than normal.

Just numbers.

Buy yourself a God damn clue.
for example.

You here to talk draft, or analyze me? :lol:

The post before that, from him to me, what it say? That's why I shot back at him.

Have I splained myself, can we move on now?

I just wanted to say that lurking this thread over the past few days has taught me more about the game of football than the season threads ever have.

Thank you guys for all the good info.
Keep it up.

:pimp:

Last edited:
yeah jj is a freak pretty much. what he does in the run and pass game is insane. 42 TFL and 20.5 sacks last year.

the only true nose tackles i can think of would be vince wilfork, casey hampton, and kris jenkins. dudes jobs would be just grab hold of the center and guard and don't let go 
laugh.gif

well I've been here since 04, we've spoken plenty of times buddy.

Just curious as to why you go so hard talking crazy to people, when we're talking about football.

For a 30+ man its odd

He comes into every thread I post in with comments like that. I guess I'd be the same way if I knew all my best friends only by their user names.

I just wanted to say that lurking this thread over the past few days has taught me more about the game of football than the season threads ever have.

Thank you guys for all the good info.
Keep it up.

pimp.gif
yeah lots of good football information in here, as opposed to regurgitated espn info in other threads

for what it's worth i think CP does go a little hard when replying to buc'em 
laugh.gif

i enjoy buc'ems contributions to this thread

Last edited:
Very sorry for hurting your feelings buc. Please call off your people from rushing to your aid so we can continue.

Back
Top Bottom