2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

^

:rofl:

You cant be serious!
Now way do we go from one immature, mentally unstable QB to another.

I just don't get the Jameis hate....I take that back, I "get" it, just don't feel it's justified. Aside from the rape allegations, what has he done to be deemed unstable? Taking crab legs, shooting BB guns, yelling **** her right in the *****? Lol that's everyday teenage ****. Mariota comes from a long line of Oregon system quarterbacks. Jameis>>Mariota in skills.

I agree, Jameis will be a much better QB in the NFL than MM8, but if the Bears were to draft MM8 I wouldn't be mad at all.

Feel bad for Jared Allen going to the Bears, thought he was going to a contender :smh:

I can understand Lions fan's reluctance on drafting Oregon QB's after Joey Harrington :lol:

I also have no doubt in my mind that Jameis is a better athlete than MM8, but his off field shenanigans do raise some red flags.
At this particular point in time drafting the wrong QB will literally set the franchise back a decade.

Realistically I don't think well get a top 5 pick and I doubt well move up to get either one. If anything we need to address the Defense first and foremost.
Hope to land a decent QB in the 2-4 rounds and see if we can groom him under Cutty, for at least one season.

Jimmy Clausen?

Bears are definitely getting rid of Trestman and/or Cutler this offseason

This game could be uglier then I originally thought

Hopefully this signals the end of Cutler in Chicago. Ditto with Phillips on down. Get rid of everyone! !!! Bears need to look at the Cubs and Blackhawks and learn how to rebuild an organization.

I can understand Lions fan's reluctance on drafting Oregon QB's after Joey Harrington :lol:

I also have no doubt in my mind that Jameis is a better athlete than MM8, but his off field shenanigans do raise some red flags.
At this particular point in time drafting the wrong QB will literally set the franchise back a decade.

Realistically I don't think well get a top 5 pick and I doubt well move up to get either one. If anything we need to address the Defense first and foremost.
Hope to land a decent QB in the 2-4 rounds and see if we can groom him under Cutty, for at least one season.

Bears should go after Sean Mannion, he has the size, the arm, and can make throws needed in the NFL. Major knock on him though is he isn't mobile at all, needs someone to work on his footwork. But seeing him play his college career at Oregon State he definitely has the tools to be an NFL starter. Could probably be had outside the first round as well.

And my take on MM8 has nothing to do with Harrington, Harrington was a bum!!!

GG Detroit.
Fük that scumbag Raiola!! Must've picked up all of Suh's dirty habits after he reformed.

Can't say much other than this is how Cutty should've been playing all year. Trestman should've realized long ago to establish some sort of run game then set up the pass. Too little too late :smh:

Next week should be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom