2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

Not shocked it was close, Vikings should have had that game :lol:

a W is a W.

Lets get this W next week and beat Green Bay!!!

Phew.

Didn't seem like a bet I would make, but I never remember what kind of drunken rampages I get myself into when I'm feeling competitive. 

Last edited:
I'm not worried. As bad as we looked. The lions didn't do much better. It was coming down to week 17 anyway.

Green Bay fans have pulled a total disappearing act.

Felt bad about this game from the start. I knew if we were to lose another game it would be this one and NOT the Patriots game.

I'm not even worried about winning the division, pretty confident facing the Lions at Lambeau. Just pissed that the Bills probably ruined out chances at HFA.

See y'all week 17.

Last edited:
Trestman and the rest of them have to just dread home games, my god. Last one this upcoming Sunday. No idea what type of anarchy ends up going down but should be comedy.

Trestman and the rest of them have to just dread home games, my god. Last one this upcoming Sunday. No idea what type of anarchy ends up going down but should be comedy.

You know what, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he is kept and Cutler is gone. From what I understand the locker room has turned on Cutler, even Marshall himself. Ultimately I think everyone from the top down needs to be fired (Ted Philips, Phil Emery, Trestman and his staff) but I have no reason to believe the organization won't continue to be inept.

Last edited:
Alshon Jeffrey will lead the Bears in receiving yards for the second consecutive season.

Meaning, Johnny Knox, Devin Hester, and Mushin Muhammad will have more seasons where they were the team leader in receiving yards than Brandon Marshall.

Marshall: 2012
Knox: 2010, 2011
Hester: 2008, 2009
Muhammad: 2005, 2006

They sent two third-round picks to the Miami Dolphins for Marshall. Obviously Knox, Hester, and Muhammad didn't have they type of competition for the team-lead like Alshon Jeffrey in Marshall's case... but nevertheless that's pretty surprising considering how much optimism there was when they dealt for him & how he was reuniting with Cutler.

I didn't even get to see the game on Sunday, we were in the hospital and then getting everything straightened out when we got home.

The 2 games that I missed so far this year the offense was trash and we lost on the road. 
laugh.gif
  Don't eem wanna watch it... Don't really care either.

Pack not losing in TB and they'll handle business vs the Lions at home in week 17 to get that top division spot back.  

Saw all them drops. 
sick.gif
 Cmon Jordy... Never ever seen dude drop a ball like that laid in on his hands.  They really weren't focused on O I guess.

You know what, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he is kept and Cutler is gone. From what I understand the locker room has turned on Cutler, even Marshall himself. Ultimately I think everyone from the top down needs to be fired (Ted Philips, Phil Emery, Trestman and his staff) but I have no reason to believe the organization won't continue to be inept.

Agreed.

Unless they do a total overhaul and clean house completely, they'll bring one or both back in some capacity.
Tucker and Kromer are as good as gone, depending on how bad we get beat up these next few games might decide Trestman's future here, but I got a feeling both he and Cutty will be here next year.
Time to draft a new QB and put #6 on a short leash next year, and be ready to waive his @ss in 2016.

I need to be taken out of my football misery :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom