2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

Need a new kicker again already :\

Also wtf had to our O-Line? They played well last year but man, they've been pretty terrible so far. Stafford has already been sacked 17 times.

Need a new kicker again already :\

Also wtf had to our O-Line? They played well last year but man, they've been pretty terrible so far. Stafford has already been sacked 17 times.

More than all of last year and its only been 5 games.

It ain't just the right tackle either, that's the biggest concern I have outside of the kicker of course.

They were the strength of the team last year.

With as injured as we are we needed this win because its not going to be any easier moving forward.

Maybe I'm crazy but I want to see Stafford for an extended period time without Calvin because if he can't be at least decent without we are in trouble anyways.

Last edited:
No shade but what has the Minnesota VIkings shown this year that makes you think they will win?

Especially you consider Teddy might not even be healthy or even play.

Falcons victory doesn't impress you in the slightest? Minnesota had control well before Atlanta was patching together offensive linemen in that game.

Yeah. Teddy might not be healthy and MIGHT NOT PLAY next Sunday when he was questionable hours before a game that was four days ago.

LOL.

Last edited:
No shade but what has the Minnesota VIkings shown this year that makes you think they will win?

Falcons victory doesn't impress you in the slightest? Minnesota had control well before Atlanta was patching together offensive linemen in that game.

Yeah. Teddy might not be healthy and MIGHT NOT PLAY next Sunday when he was questionable hours before a game that was four days ago.

LOL.

The Falcons have maybe the worst defense and the worst offensive line in the NFL.

So Teddy going to going come out and cook a defense in his second start that even after today gives up the second fewest points in the league on a potentially bad ankle?

Come on now. Yall better hope we keep Alex.

Edit-The Falcons have the 4th worst defense overall and 2nd worst passing defense.

I don't think its a blowout at all but unless we keep Alex or Stafford gets hurt I think we win.

I think Joique is gonna play next week and I like George Winn.

Last edited:

LOL.

:lol:

Last edited:
Before the season started I never thought it would be our defense that's been winning/keeping us in all these games.

Smh, what a TERRIBLE showing by our offense. Just destroyed our Oline with pressure. Grats Lions fans.

Back
Top Bottom