2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

I love our dominant D :smokin

O-Line and kicking game still need to drastically improve though

Wasn't impressed by Teddy but I'm not down on him either, only his 2nd start and his line was getting destroyed all day

Good Gawd was that Fox's F team on the broadcast? Matt Stafford two time Pro Bowler, Sam Martin punting for the Vikings and so on. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Good Gawd was that Fox's F team on the broadcast? Matt Stafford two time Pro Bowler, Sam Martin punting for the Vikings and so on. :lol:  
Knew it sounded off, they were terrible :x

Onto the saints next week

That jimmy dude is out...

Good Gawd was that Fox's F team on the broadcast? Matt Stafford two time Pro Bowler, Sam Martin punting for the Vikings and so on. :lol:  

For real man, George Caldwell, Golden Tate caught a pass in a Vikings uniform. Seriously some of the worst announcers I have ever heard.

Mike Goldberg. Typically does MMA, that was his NFL debut and he was awful. Twitter backlash was real, and he responded in kind which prompted Fox to pull him from his next football assignment.

Mike Goldberg. Typically does MMA, that was his NFL debut and he was awful. Twitter backlash was real, and he responded in kind which prompted Fox to pull him from his next football assignment.

He shouldnt be doing another NFL game in general

Fox better have good commentators for the next game. that was terrible

Patrick Finley @patrickfinley
#Bears RT Jordan Mills missed practice with right foot injury — same foot he had surgery on this offseason

Back
Top Bottom