2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

Amen i agree about that last comment.

i also agree with sitting Calvin. Make Stafford play like he did today and spread the ball and play smart not just looking for Calvin on big *** plays that ruins the flow of the game

already wished it was sunday again :lol:

I've been listening to Detroit Sports radio today and I actually listened to Caldwell's press conference. Before we hired him he just seemed so boring and milktoast but dude is actually pretty funny.

He told this long seemingly random story about playing golf with a dude that didn't have his clubs and the guy killed it. Basically the moral of the story was if you are good you win no matter what, wherever you are at, whatever injuries you have it shouldn't matter.

Its so different from Schwartz making excuses about depth due to Stafford, Suh and Megatron's contracts.

Buffalo Bills are the 2nd most penalized defense in the league. Shocker.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
The #Vikings will start QB Christian Ponder tonight vs #Packers, source says. Teddy Bridgewater will be inactive

laugh.gif

So weak. Whatever.

:x. Just cut Ponder at halftime. Would rather see whoever they just signed

Take Peterson, Cassel, Bridgewater, Rudolph, and Greenway away from this already mediocre team and this is what you get

Last edited:
Poor g.jennings. would be a top 15 WR in gb. If teams would just double jordy all day rodgers and the offense would look different.

Back
Top Bottom