2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
and Kobe fans make up stuff to discredit LeBron, MJ, etc., so it works both ways. Untwist your panties

You reaching

Have never seen a kobe fan say mj game was garbage or he needed pippen to win six titles.

Kobe hate has always been od from kobe treating his maid bad to kobe having a secret white male boyfriend :lol:

Not even close

Last edited:
i dont say anything

i aint phased bruh, people on here are annoying to discredit one of the greatest players to ever play the game. sit back and enjoy the last 1-2 years of greatness and relax

you're obviously phased or you wouldn't be on here calling people out for hating or labeling them "pathetic"

I can kind of imagine zyzz playing Joe's "Im in luv" while looking at that reverse children of the corn kobe pic

i dont say anything

i aint phased bruh, people on here are annoying to discredit one of the greatest players to ever play the game. sit back and enjoy the last 1-2 years of greatness and relax

you're obviously phased or you wouldn't be on here calling people out for hating or labeling them "pathetic"

because it is pathetic the lengths and stupid idiotic things people say to hate on kobe.

because it is pathetic the lengths and stupid idiotic things people say to hate on kobe.

so what you're saying is that those comments bother you, which was exactly my point. Don't claim to be unphased when you clearly are feeling some kind of way about the siustion.

Last edited:
The funny thing about kobe fans is that they finally gave up on the kobe vs bron argument

2012 season dudes still thought kobe was better :smh:

Some guys go overboard with hate on Kobe and a lot of it isn't Basketball related

can't remember I saw someome on here say something non-basketball related about Kobe on here. The stans are out in force today because someone said he needed Pau to win his 4th and 5th titles, as if that's some insane assertion.

Some guys go overboard with hate on Kobe and a lot of it isn't Basketball related

can't remember I saw someome on here say something non-basketball related about Kobe on here. The stans are out in force today because someone said he needed Pau to win his 4th and 5th titles, as if that's some insane assertion.

I think you said you've never seen non Basketball related Kobe slander on here

Yes there's been a lot of it, anywhere from maid treatment, charity work, snitching, memorabilia feuds etc etc

Alot Kobe haters have such bad trolls that they gotten banned

Yes great players need supporting casts even Kobe

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...andrew-wiggins-said-he-wanted-trade-to-wolves

nthat.gif

I knew he was fronting in all those interviews. I would want a chance to prove myself on my own squad too.

Lebron wouldn't have wanted to play for the Lakers or the Pistons his rookie year either.

Westbrook aint sniffing top assist in the league ever in his career
Haha very true - he wasn't much of a threat, although he did average 8 per game in the playoffs once he hit his stride. Rubio and Lawson each had much better assists numbers in regular season though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom