2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron showing up to his meeting with Pat Riley and seeing the new signings Riley has made

VerifiableBareAsiansmallclawedotter.gif

ok, so if I understand this correctly..

HOU would need to sign Bosh first, prior to using the Bird Rights on Parsons, is that right? 

if that's the case, isn't Houston in a situation where they'd need to have Bosh committed in the next 72 hours? since they'd need to sign him prior to going over the cap... ? 

ok, so if I understand this correctly..

HOU would need to sign Bosh first, prior to using the Bird Rights on Parsons, is that right? 

if that's the case, isn't Houston in a situation where they'd need to have Bosh committed in the next 72 hours? since they'd need to sign him prior to going over the cap... ? 

not the next 72 hours, but by the 13th. the mavericks can't officially sign anything with parsons until the 10th. but yeah you've got the gist of it

13th, assuming the mavericks offer parsons on the 10th. i'm not sure if parsons has to agree first for the 72 hours to start though

Last edited:
[thread="597358"]Quote:[/thread]

Kings are 22nd in attendance.
They have a smaller seating capacity than pretty much any other arena. Look at the attendance based on % rather than total number
View media item 1065514

LeBron showing up to his meeting with Pat Riley and seeing the new signings Riley has made

VerifiableBareAsiansmallclawedotter.gif

That 30 for 30 on the 2010-2014 Miami Heat is going to be awesome
lrNYMPn.jpg

:nerd:

:rofl:

bron melo and the rest are making this an exciting FA. still not convinced either is leaving their respective teams. would lebron listen to that coach in cle?

They have a smaller seating capacity than pretty much any other arena. Look at the attendance based on % rather than total number
16th. Not bad
laugh.gif
for the Kings record, I really don't think its too bad 
ohwell.gif
I've always felt like the Kings have had great fans. That's impressive for a bad record team.
well there was a pretty terrible stretch from 08-11ish where the attendance (rightfully so or not by the fans) was rock bottom in the league 
laugh.gif

i remember when Granger was that dude --- well kinda on the verge of possibly being that dude 

i mean did yall realistically expect the heat to pick up?
i dont think it's over, especially since houston is offering bosh 88. with bosh off the books, the heat have room to make a good move or two. but if granger and mcroberts (shout out to my blue devils) is all they're going to do, it's a wrap. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom