2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince can start for most teams. Dont get it twisted

Last time VC started was with the Magic

Stop it 5

He most def aint starting with the Grizz

Allen would of started but his offense aint up to par his defense is A1

Lee is ok

Thought you were just a football head. :lol:
Never noticed you in the nba threads. What team you rep? The Magic?

Sixers. My teams are all over the place....and they all haven't been contenders since the early 2000's besides the Anaheim Ducks.....

Mariners are finally stepping up atleast.

Yeah, that kind. And like Anderson, he is more than just a catch-and-shoot stretch big. Crafty scorer, it appears.

They could probably conceivably play he, Gasol and Noah together in stretches, which is pretty wild. Three near seven-footers.

I hope that happens with Asik, A.D. and Anderson himself from time to time. Easier to get away with with two strong defenders (Asik and A.D.) as opposed to just one (Noah), though.

Last edited:
Man, AD roamin more like prime KG, knowin Asik has his back is just filthy. He's lookin real good for DPOY with massive disruption next year. Gonna be so so good.

How do people from different teams from different parts of the country?

Thats kinda frontrunnerish to me

Last edited:

Probably like tv shows. Its on tv and people become fans after watching a few times.

In this case the popular teams in sports are shown more often on national tv

Or they probably just moved away for work or school

People prob grew up rooting for those teams as kids when there own teams sucked and just stuck to them.....my lil nephews are all Patriots fans and could care less about the Bears......I tell my siblings that's just bad parenting.

Teams should be a little afraid of the Pelicans.

It's a weird guard group that will be fluctuate in performance all season, but an Asik, A.D. and Aminu frontcourt is frightening, defensively and on the glass.

And, of course, Anderson is always a difference-maker on offense. Surefire 16-20 points off the bench (assuming his neck is right, anyway).

You just have no idea what the Holiday/Evans/Gordon trio is going to provide on a game-by-game basis. That's the huge question mark. And health.

Last edited:

I've been on NT long and around fans of random teams enough to not question it....

Best to just go along with it.

Tis what tis is.

There is some dude on IG that I follow who lives in Michigan and fronts the Lakers and Kobe like no other. Bugs the hell out of me 
roll.gif

Why wasn't it a problem when tons of non-Chi natives were rooting for MJ? There are certain players that transcend geography IMO.

This whole fascination of being ridiculed if you don't support the team that you grew up closest to never made sense to me. I watch basketball to be entertained, not to see if an arbitrary group of 15 players that just so happened to be nearest to me succeeds.

So, if you grow up in LA, and the Rams and Raiders leave, you stop watchin football?

Or you live in Charlotte, and the Hornets move to New Orleans, but then a new team is created for Charlotte, who you ok with that person rooting for?

Should Baltimore Colts fans root for the Ravens, and not the Colts? But the Ravens used to be the Browns, Sooooooooo?

How bout just letting people make up their own damn minds?

You root for the team nearest to you

It makes it sweeter when they finally win something

You can go celebrate with your neighborhood when your team wins or is having a run

Most people who are fans of random teams don't pick a random bad team

Its just real frontrunnerish to me

Last edited:
I like two teams in the same conference that collectively went 59-105 last season.

That's exactly 59 more ***** than I give about anyone's opinion on the subject.

Last edited:
i still don't get what the suns are trying to do with their backcourt, it's like david kahn is in charge of hoarding all the PG"s he can get his hands on.

I don't know I always hated mj and the Chicago bulls...yet my football team is the Dallas cowboys.......

I don't care where you live like who you want ... Not frontrunner ish if you loyal....

I hate the dudes who don't have favorite teams and are player fans..
thoses dudes are the lamest....

This will not end well.... let it be

the size of the task force you're gonna face won't allow you to have a logical discussion.

Imma die hard Chicago fan (Bulls, Bears, Cubs, Hawks, Fire), but more importantly I'm a sports fan. So I do cheer and support other teams, but not if they're in our division, conference, or if they're just our biggest rivals (Knicks, Packers, Cardinals, Red wings).

I like to discuss other teams and cheer them on when the opportunity is there, as long as it doesn't affect my teams outcome.

You gotta ask yourself are you a sports fan or a fan of just your city? And as it stands I hate the White Sox and they play in Chicago.

Last edited:

I've been on NT long and around fans of random teams enough to not question it....

Best to just go along with it.

Tis what tis is.

There is some dude on IG that I follow who lives in Michigan and fronts the Lakers and Kobe like no other. Bugs the hell out of me :rofl:

:lol:

That bugs me too

Especially if you live in an area with a professional sports team

I could see if you lived in Montana but rode with the Celtics

But if you live in Atlanta but ride wth the Cowboys instead of the Falcons

Thats fraudulent and there's nothing anybody can say to convince me otherwise

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom