2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince Carter is not about to make Memphis the best team in the West, but I think people are underrating Vince Carter just a LITTLE bit.

If a team like OKC were to sign him, I'm sure people would think it was a steal. :lol:

The scary thing about the signing is that I can only go off of what I've seen from him the last two years. At the age of 37, he could be on a serious decline starting next season which would make the past two seasons worthless.

Vince could help a team that doesn't have long range shooters but plays defense

so he could just focus on that and get away with being the weak link

Vince could help a team that doesn't have long range shooters but plays defense

so he could just focus on that and get away with being the weak link

Yea, I think he would be good as a 6th man. I definitely don't want him starting next season.

This was definitely a Hollinger pick up after looking at the RPM, WAR, PER, etc. etc. ratings for VC.

Man I know Bosh is getting more money staying in Miami but damn that ***** stupid.

Miami is gonna be trash for years to come.

I'm sure his soft *** listened to his wife and she didn't wanna leave Miami

That Houston team would've been serious.

Harden
Dwight
Bosh
Parsons
Pat Bev

You sound classy...
Thank you, thank you.
Your team the Knicks are trash..stick together bro cause opposites don't attract...
Typical S&T NTer reply. Bring up the poster's fav team and talk some nonsensical ****. Oldie but goodie.

I mean really who the **** are you quoting with that whackness frank? Stick together cuz opposites don't attract? Is that's what's hot in the streets joe? You get that from an old Chi-town edition smack DVD charlie? C'mon son
And don't worry
I'm not worrying boy.
U sound like the dude in the mazda laughing at the guy in the beamer....
When the guy in the beamer leased it and is two co-payments behind how can I not laugh? You sound like you need to get your priorities in order

Pathetic b. Pathetic

Last edited:
The skill level of a Noah/Gasol frontcourt is off the ******* charts.

They could be magic together. Especially with two shooters on the wing (McDermott, Fredette, Dunleavy/Augustin?) (and a healthy Rose, of course).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom