2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
The skill level of a Noah/Gasol frontcourt is off the ******* charts.

They could be magic together. Especially with two shooters on the wing (McDermott, Fredette, Dunleavy/Augustin?) (and a healthy Rose, of course).

Gasol's great passing will give McDermott even more opportunities. :wink:
*ahem* redraft league *ahem*.

Last edited:
Pau's going to flourish in Chicago, because he has plenty of great defensive teammates to make up for his matador D.
Why would you risk PAU picking up fouls?  Big guys tend to pick fouls easily and Pau was more of an offensive threat than defense.  As good as D12 was on the defensive end, he picked up too many fouls and could never produce for LA.  It makes sense man.  Pau is like a boozer on the screen and pop.  Offensively, Pau is a lot better.  Pau's a class act, but mistreated by LA in the past 2 years.  

They could be magic together. Especially with two shooters on the wing (McDermott, Fredette, Dunleavy/Augustin?) (and a healthy Rose, of course).

Yes :pimp:

Mirotic could be awesome as well. If Rose remains healthy and is his normal self and they don't have any other significant injuries that team could be LOADED.

Yeah yeah, not even gonna get into it.  You know very darn well how his name being mentioned in trades affected him.  You know how he took a step back behind D12 and all the drama.  We all know Pau's a class act, and as displeased as he was, he kept it cool.  You think however you wanna think.

LA doesn't deserve Pau anymore.  

Man I know Bosh is getting more money staying in Miami but damn that ***** stupid.

Miami is gonna be trash for years to come.

I'm sure his soft *** listened to his wife and she didn't wanna leave Miami

That Houston team would've been serious.

Harden
Dwight
Bosh
Parsons
Pat Bev
Ive been thinking the same thing ever since Houston made moves to clear cap space.

Realtalk, I'm sure he made the final decision, knowing his ***** *** wears the pants and skirt in the relationship.

Yeah yeah, not even gonna get into it.  You know very darn well how his name being mentioned in trades affected him.  You know how he took a step back behind D12 and all the drama.  We all know Pau's a class act, and as displeased as he was, he kept it cool.  You think however you wanna think.

Pau's classy but he lost his ball sack when Phil poked him in the chest during the Dallas series in 2010. Ever since then he's been putting up empty stats and sleepwalking both offensively and defensively. He also complained through the media about touches and what not when he clearly wanted no part of going in the paint and getting dirty.

I'm hoping he finds his groove again in a new place though. During his first three years in LA he was arguably the best big man in the game.

Yes :pimp:

Mirotic could be awesome as well. If Rose remains healthy and is his normal self and they don't have any other significant injuries that team could be LOADED.

1.gif

he kept it cool? do you live on this planet?

pau complained almost every season

lol @ LA not deserving pau.

i dont think any team deserves a player who plays half assed...

What does this Mitrioc (sp) bring? He a Kukoc type, a Scola type, a Guard, what can he do for them?

smh @ thinking Bosh was punked by his wife to stay in Miami...

the ***** got offered THIRTY MILLION MORE DOLLARS

hmmm, be happy with my 2 rings and live in Miami....orrrrr go to Houston for $30M less with no guarantees of even making it out the WC..

cmon now... that's a decision you have to be pressured into? Lol... stop it

Michael Gallagher @MikeSGallagher ·
Mike Malone said McLemore's 8 TOs tonight is "not what you want from your starting 2 guard."

The way Vince has adapted and at the pace he now plays I wouldn't be surprised if he went on to play another 5 years after this new contract is up.

His team choice is strange as ****. You'd think he'd try for teams that are more of a sure thing to get a ring but son is way more about a check I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom