2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you missed my post, but the avi bet should be over now. 

FYI the ImLive is right, the Miami fanbase has not gone over the line yet, the mural defacing was bad though
I didn't see it When did you post it? And the mural thing was bad that thing took 2 years to paint to.

Four more years of Swaggy
laugh.gif

******* Lakers resigned Nick Young. I'm DONE MAN DONE
Swaggy
pimp.gif
ifMFh92cmkhdg.gif

The dudes on the LeBatard Show said the Heat got rid of their dead weight (LeBron) now Bosh can flourish.
laugh.gif

Really though, the East is wide open this year.

DWade & Bosh in Miami is still a playoff team, Bron and the Cavs, Pacers, Bull with a healthy DRose, Wizards team on the come up.

East could be really fun this year.
yea thats ODin right there dead weight... can still win without lebron...damn you wouldve thought mia...had a migration of cavs fans the way they sounding....
One of LeBatard's co-hosts said that.
laugh.gif

He was being tongue and cheek though.

Maybe you missed my post, but the avi bet should be over now. 

FYI the ImLive is right, the Miami fanbase has not gone over the line yet, the mural defacing was bad though
I didn't see it When did you post it? And the mural thing was bad that thing took 2 years to paint to.
A few days ago, maybe July 3rd, but who can even keep up with this thread anymore 
laugh.gif

If Bosh goes to Houston and Wade goes to Chicago, Riles may be faxing in another resignation letter soon.
Very curious to hear from that man.

And @DubA169 (if you see this), to support your argument about LBJ not being totally genuine about returning for strictly sentimental reasons, there were whispers that Riles would be stepping down in a year or two. Add that to D Wade's poor health and it's possible that Bron Bron decided now was the best time to split.

I personally happen to believe that he DID want to return home though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom