2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

@KBergCBS: The Kings will get an approximately $7 million trade exception and the draft rights to Alex Oriakhi, league source says.
sign and trade!!! yayyyy
Who the **** is Alex Oriakhi?
Knew I shouldn't have had my hopes up 
tired.gif

The dudes on the LeBatard Show said the Heat got rid of their dead weight (LeBron) now Bosh can flourish. :lol:

Really though, the East is wide open this year.

DWade & Bosh in Miami is still a playoff team, Bron and the Cavs, Pacers, Bull with a healthy DRose, Wizards team on the come up.

East could be really fun this year.
Depending on how well Ennis can play the pieces Miami adds and wades health. Miami can be a 4-5 seed I think.

The dudes on the LeBatard Show said the Heat got rid of their dead weight (LeBron) now Bosh can flourish. :lol:

DWade & Bosh in Miami is still a playoff team, Bron and the Cavs, Pacers, Bull with a healthy DRose, Wizards team on the come up.

you forgot anthony and cleanthony

C'mon bro that's a female with her nails painted doing that for ig follows and Twitter followers
laugh.gif
y'all had mobs in the street biting in Jersey in fire buckets its all good tho my man
Maybe you missed my post, but the avi bet should be over now. 

FYI the ImLive is right, the Miami fanbase has not gone over the line yet, the mural defacing was bad though

@WojYahooNBA: Isaiah Thomas and Kings had run course together. They didn't want to make him starter. He didn't want to stay. Great fit as 6th man w/ Suns.

The dudes on the LeBatard Show said the Heat got rid of their dead weight (LeBron) now Bosh can flourish.
laugh.gif

yea thats ODin right there dead weight... can still win without lebron...damn you wouldve thought mia...had a migration of cavs fans the way they sounding....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom