2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

@WojYahooNBA: Sacramento restricted free agent Isaiah Thomas has reached agreement on an offer sheet with Phoenix, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
good for him, hopefully he is getting paid

frown.gif
 Kings gotta play him 4 times a year
4 times per year that the Kings PG gets to go off 
pimp.gif
watch Young Zeke some how figure out how to play defense 
laugh.gif

Bledoe is about to be a King or Buck I feel. Good for him. That trade works for everybody

@KBergCBS: The Kings will get an approximately $7 million trade exception and the draft rights to Alex Oriakhi, league source says.

RT @MySportsLegion: As of right now, Chris Bosh will be the highest paid player in the NBA next season.

A little confused at the Kings/Suns based on what the Suns already have. Wonder what the Kings will get back if it is a sign and trade

**** makes no sense

Dragic/Bledsoe/Zeke......what?

Maybe they're stacking assets? I need answers because they've been making great moves before this.

Ben mac, derrick williams, Morris twins, ennis gotta be involved somehow. I think dragic or bled get moved in a separate deal

The dudes on the LeBatard Show said the Heat got rid of their dead weight (LeBron) now Bosh can flourish.
laugh.gif

Really though, the East is wide open this year.

DWade & Bosh in Miami is still a playoff team, Bron and the Cavs, Pacers, Bull with a healthy DRose, Wizards team on the come up.

East could be really fun this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom