2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woj, Amick, Stein, Beck, Berger, etc. are reputable reporters.

Don't group them with Broussard.

Last edited:
It's not a coincidence that NBA journalism right now is easily the worst in sports and the journalist themselves have no accountability for what they say or write. They are basically trolls who write articles based on "sources" who are almost always retreads from other "respected" journalist or themselves just making stuff up for clicks. If them or their sources are wrong what happens ? Nothing at all just another day in the world of NBA coverage. Those behaviors and non accountability has trickled it's way down to it's fans and allow them to comfortably boast their ridiculous emotional statements while in barbershops, chilling with friends, and ESPECIALLY messageboards like this one. It's comical at this point really, just take a look at the NHL thread, MLB , and NFL those are FILLED with insightful and knowledgeable post from all the regulars in there then take a look at this cesspool. I guess those posters that frequent those threads have no choice but to know what their talking about when the guys that break news and write columns are the likes of Adam Schefter, Buster Olney, Barry Melrose, etc. but hey at least the NBA has Chris Broussard and Stephen A giving us awesome, insightful, and unbiased journalism
pimp.gif
Great post right here. 
When is the draft?
Thursday 7 P.M Eastern

It's just better to wait and see what happens. Anything prior is just speculation. People just need something to talk about. 

Rose needs to shut the hell up. Bulls wouldn't need as much help as they do now if his damn knees weren't made of paper mache and pixie dust ol ungrateful SOB.

:lol: @ Melo face in the still shot of that vid, says it all.

"Sorry NYC, imma still come here during the summer though for La Marina."

I'm sure P posted it, but that Jonathan Abrams piece on Eddie Griffin was nothing short of fantastic. I've said it numerous times, but he and Zach Lowe are two of the best writers in the business. If you have time to kill, look up any one of Abrams' pieces and enjoy. Simple as that.

I'm not a Melo fan at all and I hope he leaves the Knicks to see their fans turn on him, but BCPG24 is not better than Melo. He's a solid player that has potential, but he is nowhere near as awesome as some folks believe.

Once again, every report that came out over the past couple of weeks clearly stated Rose was/has been involved with the recruitment of Melo to the Bulls. Melo opts out last night and the NY Daily news puts out this BS report about him wanting Love instead, typical BS reporting to stir things up :smh: ... don't take the troll bait fellas.

I'm sure P posted it, but that Jonathan Abrams piece on Eddie Griffin was nothing short of fantastic. I've said it numerous times, but he and Zach Lowe are two of the best writers in the business. If you have time to kill, look up any one of Abrams' pieces and enjoy. Simple as that.

All of this, never knew Eddie's whole story, heartbreaking to say the least, we gotta be more conscious and accepting of those with mental health and substance abuse issues.

Hi my name is casual fan who are these guys ? I dont see them on ESPN in the morning and throughout the day.

Tim Ledger is the best in the business and the casual fan doesn't even know who he is. Everyone knows the NBA has a few good reporters but the machine is not behind them like the are with the dudes who have agendas. Miss me with that.

LOL the vitriol. Did my man rob you or something

Not at all, thing is he should be the last one giving an opinion, when he can't even get out on the floor. Noah says it fine, but this apparently isn't the 1st time Rose has opened his mouth see FA in 2010 with LBJ, how you going to poo poo anything that will make your job a lot easier and benefit your team when inevitably you may be absent from the equation?

Abrams always delivers with his articles and stories :pimp:

Hi my name is casual fan who are these guys ? I dont see them on ESPN in the morning and throughout the day.

Tim Ledger is the best in the business and the casual fan doesn't even know who he is. Everyone knows the NBA has a few good reporters but the machine is not behind them like the are with the dudes who have agendas. Miss me with that.
Good thing I'm not a casual fan and can sift through the BS. :pimp:

Not at all, thing is he should be the last one giving an opinion, when he can't even get out on the floor. Noah says it fine, but this apparently isn't the 1st time Rose has opened his mouth see FA in 2010 with LBJ, how you going to poo poo anything that will make your job a lot easier and benefit your team when inevitably you may be absent from the equation?

you realize everything you just said was as wrong as a $3 bill?

you realize everything you just said was as wrong as a $3 bill?

EVERYTHING :lol: :rofl: :smh:

You'd be right if Rose has been doing any talking. Anything you've been hearing is from a second hand source.

Well that's all we have to go off of right? Reports?

And like clockwork the capes for Pooh come out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom