2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait but didn't PG make an all NBA team this year and Melo didn't?

PG is definitely the better all around player. Yeah Melo can drop 30 balls and upped the ante in the rebounding department this year but still didn't make the playoffs or an all nba team but I'm sleep.

Honestly whoever gets Melo, team still won't win a ship unless it's maybe the Heat.

Melo is a GREAT player but I don't think he's the better overall player. My opinion. I mean **** the guy hasn't even gotten out of the second round.

But maybe PG had better overall team success that deemed that all nba selection, but still...

Last edited:
The only way Knicks fans turn their backs on Melo is if he goes to South Beach. He goes anywhere else and its "We get it Melo, you tried but you were working with a knife when everyone else has guns". He goes to Miami then Vine and Instagram will be filled with jersey burnings

You'd be right if Rose has been doing any talking. Anything you've been hearing is from a second hand source.

Well that's all we have to go off of right? Reports?

And like clockwork the capes for Pooh come out.

it's not even about the capes... it's about the fact that everything you stated was wrong. :lol:

In 2010 he chose not to get in the way of management and even sent LBJ a text to disspell the rumors about not wanting to play with him.

As far as him being quiet and worrying about staying on the court, people gave him flack for not recruiting in 2010. This management specifically asked him to reach out to Love and Melo and he's done that on several occasions from what we've heard here. Reports have been that management have been pleased with him and Noah's outreach, hence the :lol: at your post.

Pretty sure Rose preferred Joe Johnson to LeBron (share the same agent and wouldn't steal the spotlight like LeBron would've) in 2010.

Last edited:

PG is definitely the better all around player. Yeah Melo can drop 30 balls and upped the ante in the rebounding department this year but still didn't make the playoffs or an all nba team but I'm sleep.

Honestly whoever gets Melo, team still won't win a ship unless it's maybe the Heat.

Melo is a GREAT player but I don't think he's the better overall player. My opinion. I mean **** the guy hasn't even gotten out of the second round.

But maybe PG had better overall team success that deemed that all nba selection, but still...
Guess everyone is entitled to an opinion, no matter how ishtty. It's just funny cause I had this conversation on twitter yesterday and so many people backtracked on what was an overwhelming amount of PG > Melo nonsense. There were articles, tweets and forum posts abound. So I guess I can salute you for at least sticking to your guns. But yeah PG is not at all better than Melo.

And I agree with Antidope. For the most part I don't think Knicks fans will be too mad if Melo goes anywhere other than Miami. It'll be annoying if he's in Chicago cause they'll be torching us for the foreseeable future but it won't be outright hate.

The only way Knicks fans turn their backs on Melo is if he goes to South Beach. He goes anywhere else and its "We get it Melo, you tried but you were working with a knife when everyone else has guns". He goes to Miami then Vine and Instagram will be filled with jersey burnings
He made his own bed here. We could've signed him outright and dealt those dudes for another star, or kept them and had depth. But he wanted to be here and max his value before the CBA. It's on him, if he leaves, I just hope we could get some draft picks and avoid taking on a Boozer like contract.

Pretty sure Rose preferred Joe Johnson to LeBron (share the same agent and wouldn't steal the spotlight like LeBron would've) in 2010.

True. I don't know if that would possibly be at play again, but Love isn't a big of a name as Melo...

Pretty sure Rose preferred Joe Johnson to LeBron (share the same agent and wouldn't steal the spotlight like LeBron would've).

He wanted Joe period, not instead of LBJ. He wanted him bc of his shooting and his ability to create, he never said he didn't want to play with LeBron and actually told him that he would love to play with him, confirmed by both parties.

30%-40% of NYK fans started to hate him last year. There were New Yorkers calling in saying Jeremy Lin was better than Carmelo and we should trade Carmelo :rofl:

He made his own bed here. We could've signed him outright and dealt those dudes for another star, or kept them and had depth. But he wanted to be here and max his value before the CBA. It's on him, if he leaves, I just hope we could get some draft picks and avoid taking on a Boozer like contract.
Yeah I remember, but what does the casual fan care about such things? Theyre just "Dont go to Miami" and thats about it.
30%-40% of NYK fans started to hate him last year. There were New Yorkers calling in saying Jeremy Lin was better than Carmelo and we should trade Carmelo
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Question who moms was worst AI moms or Lebron, just looking at 96 draft and she was all on tv. Then they showed her braiding his hair on the bench. :lol:

They loved the camera more then their sons. AI moms used to rock the "AI MOMS" jersey

Last edited:
Question who moms was worst AI moms or Lebron, just looking at 96 draft and she was all on tv. Then they showed her braiding his hair on the bench.
laugh.gif
mom braiding my hair on the bench > constant rumors about my teammate smashing my mom

Didn't know Akron = Cleveland. Crazy how many times LBJ has gone out of his way to make that crystal clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom