2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Simmons is the man. Love him on the podcasts and on TV. His deficiencies on TV are overblown by NT

This is how everything should play out....

Melo - Bulls
LeBron - Cavs or Suns
Bosh - Rockets
Wade - stay at home dad
Pau - OKC
Deng - Hawks
Love - Celtics (if Rondo stays) or Warriors

$129M
lala isnt leaving that on the table, esp in Nyc

dude can chase that ring in 5 yrs...

At this point, it's looking like a wedding ring

Well with Woj reporting it, this Melo to LA stuff just became very interesting and a serious possibility.

Don't know how I feel about it. However, i'm confident that Kobe will be back to regular form, and him and Melo would be a dynamo player. Sure they are both scorers so it would appear that they wouldn't be able to play together, but i'm from the school of thought that for the most part, great players when teamed up figure it out. Great basketball players when paired together, pretty much figure it out and I would think that they wouldn't be any different. IF the lakers were to get Melo, it would be interesting to see where they go next. Also, Both Melo and Kobe provide more than just scoring, so whether or not they could play together wouldn't be an issue IMO.

Should've just stopped right there. He's not Russell Westbrook.

I'm a HUGE kobe fan, but that old man isnt doing **** after a torn achilles and broken knee.

He'll be Nash status.

All of this LeBron possibly leaving the Heat talk is hilarious. Wasn't it just last year or earlier this year that everyone was convinced he was staying cause his wife opened up some juice bar?

Kobe is my favorite player of all time. I think we're going to see a big difference this season. He's been in the league for so many years. So many miles on his legs and too many injuries.

are you joking though? or naw? dude dunked in just his 2nd game. Avg 13 points and like 5 asts in those 6 games. He wsnt even warmed up yet.
@JJ Watt  
laugh.gif

*gives rep*

I don't get why you guys keep slandering the Bulls offer for Melo. 4 years/65 mil is more than 15 mil per year. It's the max the Bulls can offer because they actually have a roster. With actual players. Unlike the Lakers. And the Knicks have bird rights and can pay him whatever. It's not them being cheap.

Dude got blocked on a fade away his first game back to end the game if I remember correctly. It is what it is. Kb my fav player at .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom