2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
and why is that?
Him going to Chicago for chance to play on a team who could make a deep playoff run soon is one thing

But him going back to a loaded western conference to play for this current Lakers team :\

LA is a more attractive city, plus LA can afford to pay Melo more than Chicago. If he cares about those things, he'll go to LA.

If he cares about winning, he'll go to Chicago.

I want Melo to come to Chicago obviously, but I'm not going to fault him if he wants to take the money

Melo would take less money to go play with a team in a similarly messed up situation?

No coach. Old and injured teammates. No cap room after he signs. In the western conference.

Don't baffle me, Melo

I'd much rather get the talent and figure it out than have a bunch of cap space to wait another year or two for more free agents who may not even leave or be the perfect fit either.

**** saving money I want my team to go for it !!

You gotta remember with Bosh.

His hood rat wife and here entire extended family is spending his money, they are going hard, he owns the most expensive house of the big three.

You don't get a gold digging, hood rat, trophy wife and then start taking discounts, can't do it. :lol:

Real ****...she's ruthless...used cancer as a means to get plastic surgery paid for by lil Wayne :smh:

If he cared about winning he wouldn't have forced his way to New York.

He is nothing but one man. Only team i ever seen one man try and win it all by himself is lebron on that cavs team that got swept by the spurs

Its either man he goes to a sucky team he dont care about winning or man he signed with a loaded team he just wants an easy way to win

He wont win regardless with the fans so he might as well say **** it i do what i want

Too much expectations are put on players these days.

Lebron finally won rings yet people still bash him

These players cant win in the eyes of the fans regardless

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 10m
Lakers have moved into serious contention on Carmelo Anthony, multiple sources tell Yahoo. "In the game now," one source close to Melo says.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 7m
As one source in process says of Lakers bid, "They can promise max money without any (roster) moves needing to be made." 4 years, $97M.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 6m
Bill Simmons first reported Lakers made a strong move into Anthony race.

Melo can do what he wants, but when his team goes through a losing streak & the playoffs get more distant he can't say nothin!

And of course the Lakers don't have to make roster moves to give Melo the max... They have no roster :lol:
Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom