2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt wade gets a front office job, he sounds like a doofus. You know whenever he talks he good for 7 'obviously's' and saying 'myself' whenever he refers in 1st person. Not 'I'....but 'myself'. That's that city of Chicago education. No hate to my chicago homies.
he definitely doesnt dress for a FO position, maybe he can have Sagers job down the road

oh good lord, can you even imagine wade in 2 yrs???
sick.gif
:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x
hell if ppl have hope/salvation in a damn near 40 y/o kobe why not dwade...hey anything could happen.... could get a second life,

lol i couldnt even say that with a str8 face who are we kidding, wade will be borrowing paul pierce wheelchair by then
let's not forget kobe was 1st team all nba just the season before this one....wade is a borderline bum every other game at age 30(?)

i'll put my money on kobe over wade with all the confidence in the world

glad yall wrapped that __% of the league is broke thing up. 

Last edited:

let's not forget kobe was 1st team all nba just the season before this one....wade is a borderline bum every other game at age 30(?)

i'll put my money on kobe over wade with all the confidence in the world
even at 37 and with a whole lot more minutes on those legs. 

Man, y'all calling wade a borderline bum now?

Sheesh. He's not what he used to be...but a very productive player when healthy.

Nts overreactions. Smh

James - 14. 5 M

Bosh - 14.5 M

Wade - 14.2 M

Total = 43.2 M

2014 (Projected)

James - 21 M

Bosh - 11 M

Wade - 12 M

Total - 44 M

Congrats Heat Front Office & Brass!!! You Started Over!!! 
laugh.gif

James - 14. 5 M

Bosh - 14.5 M

Wade - 14.2 M

Total = 43.2 M

2014 (Projected)

James - 21 M

Bosh - 11 M

Wade - 12 M

Total - 44 M

Congrats Heat Front Office & Brass!!! You Started Over!!! 
laugh.gif

Sooo... 2 championships bookended by 2 Finals losses again?

basically, riley convinced them(bosh/wade) to take less so bron gets his fair share. please the king
what he shouldve done was not even resign wade but they probably promised him a deal so he didnt opt in to mess things up

Last edited:

I doubt wade gets a front office job, he sounds like a doofus. You know whenever he talks he good for 7 'obviously's' and saying 'myself' whenever he refers in 1st person. Not 'I'....but 'myself'. That's that city of Chicago education. No hate to my chicago homies.
I mean you're not wrong.

D. Rose looks dumb as rocks.
#SATgate

K.C. Johnson ‏@KCJHoop 1m

Confirmed: DRose is at the United Center for Melo meeting.
Thibs Probably Had To Drag Him In.... 
Nope, apparently he was the first one there.
eek.gif
 May He Wised Up...

....Or His Brother Reggie Was Like "I Complain About Getting You Help, Then You Don't Even Help Recruit? Get Yo A** To The Meeting!"

Sooo... 2 championships bookended by 2 Finals losses again?
teams in the East are getting better

+

Heat players getting older and worse

=

Nope... Heat's window is closing vs being wide open 4 seasons ago

ala allen iverson...... hell whats funny the average american lives outside of their means...and have more liabilities then assets... Their only saving gace is lack of income to which leads to/means less of a credit extension/credit limit.... 

Trust not even including having millions of dollars etc.... if the average american could have the credit limit/line of credit, resources and accessibility that these athletes/entertainers etc... have they would be in the same situation (even tho most are just on a smaller scale) or even worse.

Allen Iverson is rich as hell. Horrible example. Media has completely sensationalized his earnings and spendings

Sheesh. He's not what he used to be...but a very productive player when healthy.

Nts overreactions. Smh
not all 82 games but damn near every other night his legs aren't there. it wasn't just during the playoffs. when he did play in the regular season, it was the same thing. and was supposedly getting rest when he wasn't playing during the regular season. what good is that when you're still tired during the playoffs? everyone's entitled.....

ala allen iverson...... hell whats funny the average american lives outside of their means...and have more liabilities then assets... Their only saving gace is lack of income to which leads to/means less of a credit extension/credit limit.... 

Trust not even including having millions of dollars etc.... if the average american could have the credit limit/line of credit, resources and accessibility that these athletes/entertainers etc... have they would be in the same situation (even tho most are just on a smaller scale) or even worse.

Allen Iverson is rich as hell. Horrible example. Media has completely sensationalized his earnings and spendings

This. I always laugh when people joke about him being broke. Dude is still swimming in stacks

Isn't the cap at 63

I think the 12 mill is for outside fa, after they sign the likes of UD, Ennis, Hamilton, Ray, Beasley.

Last edited:

Nts overreactions. Smh

He sat most the season...

He was on empty except for one game of the nba finals..seems almost done to me but we'll see next season

12 million is far from enough to build a championship team if wade is in your starting 5? and still no viable point guard, so bron will have to play point forward all year again and burn out mid playoffs. I understand where bron is coming from, but to demand max bread and only signing for 2 yrs, e's kind of tying miami's hands and preventing them from being better. And it seems he's doing it purposely. I absolutely understand wanting your cake, and feeling you deserve it, he 100% does, but at the same time, don't ***** at the FO for not giving you the players you need. 12 mil / 7 players....less than a mill each. You gonna get a contending squad with guys willing to take rookie dough and have wade bricking layups? or naw

just seems to me like bron wants to walk, but he doesnt want to walk, so he just wants to break the heat until they cant make it work and he can excuse himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom