2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEE. I TOLD YOU GUYS!!!!!
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

4 Years of Wade makes that Bron 2 year deal seem believable though. No way he would want to be around for what Year 3 Wade will look like.

Yeah. I'm surprised at this though. Lebron's the priority for as many years as possible. Lebron must be set on leaving (or at least exploring), but just not yet.

Then What Was The Point Of Opting Out

If bron only takes a two year deal he makes Wade look stupid for leaving that money on the table. And if he does retire in 2 years he left 20 mil on the table...what a dummy. Heat better win the next two championships or Bron just made Wade and Bosh fools.

Wow I can't believe Bosh would take that kind of pay cut that is unreal...

Leaving 2 or 3 million on the table is one thing... Leaving 8-10 is a whole other.

Wow.

WOW Chris Bosh.

4 Years of Wade makes that Bron 2 year deal seem believable though. No way he would want to be around for what Year 3 Wade will look like.
I think Wade retires in two years
Then he wont get all the money.

Then What Was The Point Of Opting Out
If bron only takes a two year deal he makes Wade look stupid for leaving that money on the table. And if he does retire in 2 years he left 20 mil on the table...what a dummy. Heat better win the next two championships or Bron just made Wade and Bosh fools.
Yup. If so he screwed Wade and its hilarious.

woj reported lowry just left a meeting and offer by the raptors and stated he needed to review it and check out other options

WOW Chris Bosh.

oh good lord, can you even imagine wade in 2 yrs???

lGcQD8w.gif

Last edited:
We don't know the terms of the deal, even if it's done yet.

What could be done is what Asik and Lin did. Backload their leads, which allows Miami flexibility now.

oh good lord, can you even imagine wade in 2 yrs???
sick.gif
:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

sick.gif
hell if ppl have hope/salvation in a damn near 40 y/o kobe why not dwade...hey anything could happen.... could get a second life,

lol i couldnt even say that with a str8 face who are we kidding, wade will be borrowing paul pierce wheelchair by then

Wait so if Lebron, Wade, and Bosh resign, who's all on their roster other than them under contract?

shabazz and norris. so you have 5 players and then 12 mill left to sign everybody else. dudes gon have to come for hella cheap. heat reign on top is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom