2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
and we all see how oj mayo panned out lol. best HS player in the nation and then....nada. Lance (antics aside) is on the rise tho

As said before ATL gets more hype for the opposing superstars than they do their own team. Case in point...

that is what I noticed when I watched VC and the Raptors play the Hawks back in the day...

dudes in the stands wearing their Mitchell and Ness's wildin after each big play by Vince. lol

OJ was a no.2 option in Dallas and the no.1 in Milwaukee. The guy can score in the NBA. He just has bad shot selection & no defense. But yeah Lance, has/going to have the better career so far.

and we all see how oj mayo panned out lol. best HS player in the nation and then....nada. Lance (antics aside) is on the rise tho

OJ was hyped up when he was young but by the time he was a senior, the hype died down a lot. He was older than his class - which was part of the reason he looked so good early. By the time he got to college, he was "exposed". Potential to be a good NBA player but not superstar status at all.

For all of OJ's work ethic, there seems to be something off about him. Carlisle HATED him by the end of the year. He could've went HAM with the Bucks this year and instead was looking fatter than Felton during the lockout.

OJ was hyped up when he was young but by the time he was a senior, the hype died down a lot. He was older than his class - which was part of the reason he looked so good early. By the time he got to college, he was "exposed". Potential to be a good NBA player but not superstar status at all.

For all of OJ's work ethic, there seems to be something off about him. Carlisle HATED him by the end of the year. He could've went HAM with the Bucks this year and instead was looking fatter than Felton during the lockout.

I don't know about exposed, coming out of college he was 21 a game as a freshman in arguably the best conference in the country at the time, and by the end of that year he was at 26 a game efficiently. If anything, it kind of suggested that he would be at least an all star a few times in the league. Then he hit the NBA running, which just had everyone convinced that he was going at least be a fringe all star kind of guy at his floor. (In hindsight though, his size, lack of athleticism, and lack of FTA's should have alluded to him not being an all star level player)

For someone who's been so highly touted his whole career, he really does struggle with confidence and you saw it the 2nd half of the year with Dallas. By the end of the year, he was a totally different player. His lack of confidence is mainly why Carlisle hated him. He was in such a funk that he looked passive out there, that he didn't even care. No reason given the way he started with dallas, that he would come all the way down to barely 15 a game. He's still fairly young though, he could salvage his career and become a consistent 16 PPG player if he actually starts caring again.

Ah well, time to relive the good times baby :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Who got that vid of OJ going at Brandon Jennings ?

Dude was so arrogant and delusional with his trash talk to Jennings :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
OJ was a no.2 option in Dallas and the no.1 in Milwaukee
He was a horrible number 2 option in Dallas and please don't even bother mentioning being a "no.1 option in Milwaukee"
laugh.gif
as if that's supposed to be a positive compliment

nerd.gif

I know it sounds weird coming from me, but hearing increased backroom chatter that the clock on ending Seattle's NBA nightmare has started.
— Carmichael Dave (@CarmichaelDave) September 9, 2014
I respect and understand what Seattle basketball fans have gone through, so I don't say that lightly.
— Carmichael Dave (@CarmichaelDave) September 9, 2014
Seattle gonna have the SeaHawks and Hawks?

Last edited:
They should be allowed to take the Sonics name and their history back if they get another team. Did they ever build a new arena there?

With the exposure of Danny Ferry, this officially becomes one of my favorite sports days ever. Ravens organization, Goodell, Danny Ferry & Dook all taking a hit on the same day.

I never in my life ****** with Danny, but I was officially done with him after his snitching episode with Rondo/Celtics. Bald headed piece of ****.

Danny Ainge definitely lit up a cigar today.
smokin.gif

OJ was a no.2 option in Dallas and the no.1 in Milwaukee. The guy can score in the NBA. He just has bad shot selection & no defense. But yeah Lance, has/going to have the better career so far.

He was a horrible number 2 option in Dallas and please don't even bother mentioning being a "no.1 option in Milwaukee" :lol: as if that's supposed to be a positive compliment

:lol: true.

+

Where can I watch Team USA today?

But what did Danny Ferry do really? From what I gathered he just read a scouting report that someone else wrote verbatim. Its like when you're in English class in HS and you're reading Catcher in the Rye and the F word is there. You think about not saying it, but you do anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom