2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
so it takes a max contract for Melo to lose a pound? Pretty sure thats water weight he will gain back later today. #StillFat

Melo dropped mad weight 2-3 years ago. Good to see he added muscle this off season, pause. My dude was looking like doctor Robotnic for minute

P.S.
I hope the Knicks can be relevant soon

@darrenrovell: Paul George to become "PG-13," change jersey # from 24 to 13. Who called this first? @BillSimmons

gonna come back a total diff person after the injury. :pimp:

i hope hes able to comeback period. not a fan of PG by any means, but you never wanna see someone go down like that. hopefully he ends up better than shaun livingston and definitely not bowie.

Really ? Nobody as in zero people think the Cavs will be the favorite to win with Kevin Love ?

:lol: :smh: please read this link

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...e-trade-agreement-cavs-are-52-title-favorites

Again your being literal the point was to show how a slurper would backtrack and shield Bron from any wrong dong, just like he pointed out how if a Hater was wrong they'd still find a way to discredit any achievement that Bron gets. Simple **** talking concept :lol:.

I hope this clears things up now :lol:

:smh:

Dude...you're bringing up OUTSIDE links. No **** there's SOMEBODY out there that thinks this but i'm talking about HERE on NT(the haters and fans), i have not SEEN anyone think "oooh man, Kevin Love on the Cavs...they got this" like how everyone thought when Miami first linked up was what i'm getting at. :rolleyes

I KNOW exactly what y'all were doing but YOUR example was REACHING cause NOBODY on here as said nothing of that sort since the trade rumors happened, whereas I've SEEN plenty of people say what Sneakerpro said. Understand?

Here's the thing tho if u go back to the original posts we made neither sneakerpro or myself mentioned NT , that's a restriction you pulled out of thin air because you wanted to. If I had said thats a typical NTer response then you could call me wrong , reaching etc etc but that doesn't apply in this case.

My original comment was : before NBA season Cavs are favorites and after NBA season Bron ain't have enough help , love overrated etc etc

Please show me where I said something about ONLY on NT or I even mentioned NIKETALK....u can't because I didn't.

I made a general statement about the Cavs and Bron and now you're attempting to put a square peg in a round hole by saying ONLY on NT when the words ON NIKETALK weren't used by anyone but you.

INDIANAPOLIS -- Prosecutors in Indiana have formally charged former No. 1 NBA draft pick Greg Oden with battery for allegedly punching his ex-girlfriend in the face during a fight.

The free-agent center was charged Monday with felony battery resulting in serious bodily injury, misdemeanor domestic battery, and misdemeanor battery resulting in serious bodily injury.

The 26-year-old was arrested at his mother's suburban home in Lawrence, Indiana, on Thursday and released later that day from jail. An affidavit says a witness told police Oden punched the woman in the face, drawing blood.

The Associated Press left a phone message seeking comment with Oden's attorney.

The Portland Trail Blazers made Oden the top pick in the 2007 draft. He played for the Miami Heat last season.

Cowherd is that dude.
He's almost always on point.
Dude cracked me up talking about Gilbert and the Cavs running their mouths

No way the trade gets stopped though, Silver knows it kills Minny if he vetoes it, and Love would leave anyway, and the small market Minny would get nothing.

Cavs could almost go on record saying we plan on giving Love 5/120 next year and, he'd still be hesitant to veto it.(strong overstatement to show how impossible it is to veto this trade if Minny wants it)

gonna come back a total diff person after the injury. :pimp:

Sound's Nice but a total diff person ?

not sure how much on the court stuff Paul George need's to change

in my opinion the major issue was what he said and did in interviews :smh:

Calling out KD saying he just as good or could beat him in a one on one matchup

The extra love/ praise for LeBron during the season

the list could probably go on even more

You guys don't think it's strange that all of a sudden all these dudes are losing mad weight this offseason??

And it looks so unnatural at that ...

Here's the thing tho if u go back to the original posts we made neither sneakerpro or myself mentioned NT , that's a restriction you pulled out of thin air because you wanted to. If I had said thats a typical NTer response then you could call me wrong , reaching etc etc but that doesn't apply in this case.

My original comment was : before NBA season Cavs are favorites and after NBA season Bron ain't have enough help , love overrated etc etc

Please show me where I said something about ONLY on NT or I even mentioned NIKETALK....u can't because I didn't.

I made a general statement about the Cavs and Bron and now you're attempting to put a square peg in a round hole by saying ONLY on NT when the words ON NIKETALK weren't used by anyone but you.

I understand you guys didn't mention NT specifically, but it's pretty common that every time we discuss "haters/fans," we are mentioning the people that post in here. That's why even in my INITIAL reply, i said "Who's saying that though? I don't think I"ve seen anyone here act like Cavs become the instant title favorites with Love." When i said "here" i meant niketalk because I've seen people in here post exactly what Sneakerpro said.

Anyway, this back and forth is stupid. I meant here on NT, you meant in general, so it is what is.

Back to regular nba discussions :lol:

Yea PG-24/13 or whoever the hell he is these days just seems like a confused young man ...I hate to see something like that happen to him but he needs to take this time to figure who he really is and ball out cuz my dude was making some straight suspect moves for the past year

I still can't get over the dogs **** all over him :smh:
So many bad PG moments :lol:

If it makes him stop thinking he's Kobe in that 24, I'm all for it. Paul needs to rehab, chill with ******* everyone's women, and Kobe back a sharpshooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom