2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you dispute the statement that Manu Ginobli should go to the HoF?

And, although this has been repeated many times on here, please remember its the "basketball" HOF, not the NBA HOF. Accomplishments in international play are taken into account.

manu will definitely make the HOF. olympic champ, multiple nba champ, euro league champ, italian league champ. as much as i didnt/dont really like him or the spurs, you gotta give respect where its due. the guy is a winner and a professional. no doubt he get inducted. players like joe johnson and chauncey...definitely not qualified.

Melo has you guys fooled man :lol: he's been that "thin" for a minute now man. Since he's been in NY actually. My favorite pic to prove this lol

View media item 1057879
And this was 2 years ago if I'm not mistaken. Melo just wears all that protective padding under a small *** jersey and he wears huge shorts which makes him look way bigger than what he is.

Melo has you guys fooled man :lol: he's been that "thin" for a minute now man. Since he's been in NY actually. My favorite pic to prove this lol

View media item 1057879
And this was 2 years ago if I'm not mistaken. Melo just wears all that protective padding under a small *** jersey and he wears huge shorts which makes him look way bigger than what he is.
He must wear a Kevlar vest underneath lol

Manu and Pau are locks.

Mitch ******* Richmond is in the hall of fame.\

Mitch Richmond. The HOF is officially a joke.

Yes, Drake is a "team ambaassador".

Neither Spike nor Jack receive checks from the Knicks or Lakers, so they wouldn't get fined.

Drake isn't receiving checks from the Raptors. He has a ceremonial tittle, but not on the payroll.

So why were the Raptors fined if he's not on the payroll? Makes no sense. NBA gonna fine Wale for campaigning on the #KD2DC movement?

Last edited:
Jamison, Marion and JJ as on the brink HOFers
sick.gif
and y'all think Love won't get in.
Someone(about 5 people) debated with me for 2 pages several weeks back on why Manu wouldn't get in the HOF.

Love not getting in the HOF, I just let that one go when it came around. he'd have to get his career shortened or play left handed for his remaining years, to not get in.

So why were the Raptors fined if he's not on the payroll? Makes no sense. NBA gonna fine Wale for campaigning on the #KD2DC movement?

good question, but from what I understand, he wasn't being paid "officially" in order to allow him to tamper with impunity.

maybe there's some rule we don't know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom