2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont care if he stayed in MIA forever. but going back to cleveland and the letter about being homesick bla bla bla. please. hes there in control of a team in under 30 days flat. like u said, the team had built themselves up now even with a high potential #1 draft pick (and a few more first round picks to come) HIGH cap space and he saw opportunity to take control. and he did. he took the easy way out....for a 2nd time.

he couldve stayed in miami for another couple years (not 1...not 2... not 3 not 4 not 5.... [ok maybe just 4]) he couldve headed to ANY team, but to go back to cleveland? and then by chance all this happens? cmon man

lebron is doing dirt. no way around it. BUT! thats his decision! ive been saying to stop comparing him and jordan. lebron wants to win NOW at any cost. if cleveland starts tanking again, he'd prolly jump ship again. if miami had won for the 3peat...cleveland wouldve never came up. it is what it is

i agree. i mean i cant knock him for always ending up in a better situation, but i think folks dont like bron because of how hes going about it these days. traditionally, players would carry their teams to championships like isiah, magic, jordan, bird, etc. yes, they were fortunate to have other greats join their teams. bron is doing the opposite and going to another team and recruiting players. now he goes back home to an ideal situation and is shaking up the league again. granted the cavs didnt do that well in surrounding him with talent in his first stint, but relying on playing with other prime time players puts an asterix next to his chips imo.

QFT and I'm putting you on my best friends list :lol:

I wouldn't quite put an asterisk because chips are chips but it puts a funny angle on the whole situations, just feels cheap like he used a game genie :lol:

"I just started crying, man," Richmond said. "I just started boohoo-ing, man. I called Bill Strickland, my agent, and I said, 'Man, what are the rules? Is there any way I can retire and come back to another team? What are the rules?'

LMAO.

KD new cousins was about to be cut.... he left for bromance reasons

tired.gif

Remaining 16.... who you running with?

PG
Derrick Rose
Kyrie Irving
Stephen Curry
Damian Lillard

SG/SF
Klay Thompson
James Harden
DeMar DeRozan
Kyle Korver
Chandler Parsons
Gordon Hayward
Rudy Gay

PF/C
Anthony Davis,
DeMarcus Cousins
Kenneth Faried
Andre Drummond
Mason Plumlee

Last edited:
Yeah, you clearly have no clue what you're talking about.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/trb_pct_season.html

7 out of the top 8 seasons in rebounding % (the data goes back to '71). If you want to use rebounds per game

http://www.basketball-reference.com...comp=gt&c6mult=1.0&c6stat=&order_by=trb_per_g

He has the top 5 in the three-point era. But yeah, no big deal.

I have no clue what you're yammering on about with the rings argument. Guys like Mitch Richmond and Chris Mullin are in the HOF. You don't need 6 rings to get in.
man this really changes the fact that he averaged 13 rebounds per game over his career. one thing i noticed...rodman entered the league at 25 and didnt start this "incredible rebounding" until 30 and on. incredible rebounding being...13rpg.

even stranger...using your EXACT same criteria on this form...switching from rebound per game to total rebounds... hes suddenly only got 4 in the top 20 spots.

hmm. http://www.basketball-reference.com...at=&c5comp=gt&c6mult=1.0&c6stat=&order_by=trb

AND AGAIN, like i said, HOF lock before jordan came? nope.

Last edited:
So the Motiejunas quote about Harden and D12 was taken out of context huh?

The media aint **** sometimes
laugh.gif
mean.gif

PG
Derrick Rose
Remaining 16.... who you running with?

Kyrie Irving
Stephen Curry
Damian Lillard

SG/SF
Klay Thompson
James Harden