2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does Acquiring Kevin Love Hurt LeBron's Legacy Even More? Trying to form another BIG 3....
nerd.gif
at this point lebron legacy is what it is man. Top 3 most talented ever to play the game but a shaky resume winning wise.
Exactly. It will never be anything other than this. Hes "lost too much" in the minds of most.

MJ didnt mentor Pippen and make him great? :nerd:

Pippen is 2 years younger than Jordan that would've been like Dwight getting drafted by the Cavs

they hit there primes around the same time

Pippen got over the hump when Phil got there right around the time Mike started winning chips

but nah that was all Mike.

and Kobe.......?
oh yea he took those pups malone and payton under his wing :lol:

dudes ask questions loaded for what answer they want

If you think playing with other great players takes away from Brons "legacy" thats fine but i hope it applies to everyone Mj Kobe Magic etc

Last edited:
What's the difference between GMs constantly recruiting or executing deals for players (e.g. Lakers trading for Dwight, Pau, Celtics trading for Allen, Pierce) and the players spearheading the efforts themselves. The reality is some players aren't drafted into an ideal situation for reeling off titles, can't blame them for wanting to create one.

MJ didnt mentor Pippen and make him great? :nerd:

Pippen got over the hump when Phil got there right around the time Mike started winning chips

but nah that was all Mike.

and Kobe.......?
oh yea he took those pups malone and payton under his wing :lol:

dudes ask questions loaded for what answer they want

If you think playing with other great players takes away from Brons "legacy" thats fine but i hope it applies to everyone Mj Kobe Magic etc

We not talking about Kobe here! The one guy everybody compares Bron to is MJ dont beat around the question...clearly you dont know much about the bulls in the MJ era he mentored Pippen and alot more of his teammates than you think.

What's the difference between GMs constantly recruiting or executing deals for players (e.g. Lakers trading for Dwight, Pau, Celtics trading for Allen, Pierce) and the players spearheading the efforts themselves. The reality is some players aren't drafted into an ideal situation for reeling off titles, can't blame them for wanting to create one.
:pimp:

Seen GMs bumble the careers of players too much. When it works, it's magical. When it doesn't, it's great to make fun of.

Last edited:
I agree. My question is if hes that talented why does he have to keep recruiting guys like that instead of mentoring young players n making them great?

Who cares who he plays with. You are sounding like those idiots who discredit kobe for playing with shaq for those 3 titles.

It is what it is. No matter how great you are you cannot win by yourself.

I wonder how he's looking.. I remember in the 2008 Olympics when he entered the game it was like an instant boost. Dude had another gear than anyone else even against team USA. I have yet to see that burst since shredding his knee

Rubio???

Lololololol

I agree. My question is if hes that talented why does he have to keep recruiting guys like that instead of mentoring young players n making them great?

Who cares who he plays with. You are sounding like those idiots who discredit kobe for playing with shaq for those 3 titles.

It is what it is. No matter how great you are you cannot win by yourself.

Bruh where did you come up with that analogy WE NOT TALKING ABOUT KOBE fool! I dont care who he plays with doesnt take away the fact hes one of my fav players...i asked a simple question! Damn did yall get some coffee this am?

We not talking about Kobe here! The one guy everybody compares Bron to is MJ dont beat around the question...clearly you dont know much about the bulls in the MJ era he mentored Pippen and alot more of his teammates than you think.

Pippen is 2 years younger than Jordan

stop it

Did Mike help Scottie? Absolutely,

but he wasn't some young kid that a 30yr old Mike brought along,

they just hit there primes around the same time,

it was a perfect storm

now tell me what young studs the Cavs drafted that a 25yr old Lebron was supposed to turn into pippen?

don't worry I'll wait.

Bruh where did you come up with that analogy WE NOT TALKING ABOUT KOBE fool! I dont care who he plays with doesnt take away the fact hes one of my fav players...i asked a simple question! Damn did yall get some coffee this am?

If you dont care how Kobe won and who he played with yet he's one of your "fav players" why worry about LeBron?

"The T-Wolves and 76ers have agreed on a trade that sends Thaddeus Young to Minnesota for last years #1 pick Anthony Bennett."

If you dont care how Kobe won and who he played with yet he's one of your "fav players" why worry about LeBron?

Again....we are not talking about kobe!!!!! you addressed me about Bron n MJ

Not even gonna hate on Bron. Legacy this legacy that, it doesn't matter. Dude just wants to win plus these guys wants to play for/with him so I ain't eem mad.

Kobe didn't call shaq jordan didn't call Pippen.. Those greats let the chips fall where they may and did the best with what their gm got them

Not hop on the phone the first month they got on a team like Bron did with Love..it doesn't necessarily take away from him but it's not a good look.

Bron just went to cleveland n pretty much brought in love miller Jones soon ray allen... That is little bit over the top

"The T-Wolves and 76ers have agreed on a trade that sends Thaddeus Young to Minnesota for last years #1 pick Anthony Bennett."
I'm not sure what could be worse for Minnesota next summer; losing Thad Young in free agency or likely overpaying him to re-sign?

They lose either way. Better off keeping Anthony Bennett while he is cost effective and under contract for the foreseeable future.

Kobe didn't call shaq jordan didn't call Pippen.. Those greats let the chips fall where they may and did the best with what their gm got them

Not hop on the phone the first month they got on a team like Bron did with Love..it doesn't necessarily take away from him but it's not a good look.

Bron just went to cleveland n pretty much brought in love miller Jones soon ray allen... That is little bit over the top
Agreed. Lebron handpicked his teammates to get those chips. Definitely not Jordanesque. But on the flipside, Lebron's first stint with Cleveland was an utter disaster on management's part.

What happens if Bennett turns heads in Philly? 

Do you trade him again if Noel and Embiid are locked in as future frontcourt?

Ehhh if i were the wolves i would have hrld on to bennett

So besides wiggins and bennett ehat else did the wolves get from the cavs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom