2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
no hate but 
roll.gif
BuAL0s9CYAAw6lP.jpg:large

Last edited:
Shaun Livingston was on the court screaming bloody murder when his knee turned into jello...

21 year olds dont cry about another mans broken leg

Plenty of the Louisville players, staff and fans as well those non-affiliated with the Cardinals were in tears when Kevin Ware broke his leg on live television.

Man, some guys are just looking for jokes. So what if Irving is crying with his pops. He is a kid still even at 21. That is rough to see ON COURT let alone TV.....

21 year olds dont cry about another mans broken leg

Plenty of the Louisville players, staff and fans as well those non-affiliated with the Cardinals were in tears when Kevin Ware broke his leg on live television.

because they were bestfriends/teammates and kids

this is practically a stranger to Irving. they are "friends" thats it.

if you are gonna cry about it, shows you are weak. if it was a relative or best friend then he can cry.

lets not argue because i dont care but Kyrie shouldnt be crying like a baby over Georges leg. thats just me

Dudes actually making fun of him on Twitter for some retweets...
mean.gif
Not condoning that behavior at all, but wasn't it PG who was trolling LeBron after the cramps on twitter? You know social media going to clown at any chance they have, too many lames looking for lulz

WARE said it was pain like he's never felt... George seemed to never even react at all

yall know me better than Kyrie knows George. would you cry if i broke my fingers and couldnt post?

thats wth i thought

Maybe it's just me, but did the stanchion look closer to the baseline than usual?
Windhorst (sp?) confirmed a little while ago that it is, indeed, closer... and that's a major reason why Vegas hadn't been approved to house a team, at least not in that arena.

Not condoning that behavior at all, but wasn't it PG who was trolling LeBron after the cramps on twitter? You know social media going to clown at any chance they have, too many lames looking for lulz
yeah he posted that gatorade pic after game 1 of the finals, people thought it was a jab at lebron for cramping.

I wouldn't be surprised if more players cried. When they showed KD for the first time after the break, he looked shook like he stumbled onto a murder scene.

With all this tweeting about the stanchions being too close, think ESPN will run with this tomorrow?

WARE said it was pain like he's never felt... George seemed to never even react at all

He could have been in shock and not even felt the pain anymore. Maybe something pertaining to the nerves? I dont know, dont wanna speculate about this :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom