2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it happened live, I thought it was the ANKLE too, get off dude.
All taking his posts out of context for a "beat him up session"

Y'all stay weak on that tip, get off him

Hibbert didn't even say anything wrong.

The hell ya'll talkin about.
one word tweets dont do justice when a team mate get's hurt. if you are gonna issue a statement about a hurt teammate atleast say something other than wtf or damn

man shut up with that crap. you dont know the dude. hes clearly in shock his teammate just broke his leg. its a tweet saying 2 worrds to express shocked reaction.
hibbert gone say two words, but everybody else and there mother filling up all 140 characters on twitter, atleas he could say i hope paul is alright

As an NBA Fan this is Devastating news especially for an up and coming star like PG, I wish the NBA would make adjustments with the hoop stand and camera men under the rim n push them n the stand further back to avoid future injuries with all the millions the league makes...it's sad to see stuff like this happen my prayers go out to Paul George for a speedy recovery!

College arena's stanchions are closer than NBA arena ones. That was UNLV's arena.

Two feet closer which is a huge difference especially when you're accustomed to playing on pro level dimensions.

As I said in the FIBA thread, I'm not a fan of these scrimmages for the fact that at this point, you should have a good idea of who's on the roster. Starters shouldn't be playing this deep in a glorified practice.

Everytime Chris Webber does a game on TNT, and someone goes into to the stands he makes a comment to the effect of, they need to move the cameramen back and the stanchion of the basket back. It is going to take a injury to a superstar before something is done....

frown.gif

Julius Wrek
This dude fake as ****. Tired of his act
Well damn.
laugh.gif

College arena's stanchions are closer than NBA arena ones. That was UNLV's arena.

Two feet closer which is a huge difference especially when you're accustomed to playing on pro level dimensions.

As I said in the FIBA thread, I'm not a fan of these scrimmages for the fact that at this point, you should have a good idea of who's on the roster. Starters shouldn't be playing this deep in a glorified practice.

THIS.

its all about $$$$

$$$$ from tickets at the arena

$$$$ from the game being on ESPN and ad's

$$$$$$$$$$

my comment abouit thibs direspected pg?

you bulls fans are silly, shut up

Thibbs strikes again?
Bro dude just broke his leg and probably his career ryte with it
Sit down and act like a man

lol @ dudes trying to save dudes from gettin ransacked.. :lol:

Last edited:
Hibbert didn't even say anything wrong.

The hell ya'll talkin about.
one word tweets dont do justice when a team mate get's hurt. if you are gonna issue a statement about a hurt teammate atleast say something other than wtf or damn

man shut up with that crap. you dont know the dude. hes clearly in shock his teammate just broke his leg. its a tweet saying 2 worrds to express shocked reaction.
hibbert gone say two words, but everybody else and there mother filling up all 140 characters on twitter, atleas he could say i hope paul is alright

:stoneface:

my first reaction was wtf too

You can't be serious man. 

For all we know Roy Hibbert could be ******* crying now.

I don't care if you think he should have typed 150 characters...what he said wasn't "wrong".

its all about $$$$

$$$$ from tickets at the arena

$$$$ from the game being on ESPN and ad's

$$$$$$$$$$

Why are you *****ing and moaning about something that was done for your entertainment.

I for one thought the game was awesome and felt extremely lucky to get to watch the best players in the world play a pickup game that I could watch. I hope it happens again.

money money ESPN wahhhh wahhhh

Last edited:
some of you cats are straight bug'n in here...

anyway..hope he fully recovers and can step back in the game like it didn't happen

Everytime Chris Webber does a game on TNT, and someone goes into to the stands he makes a comment to the effect of, they need to move the cameramen back and the stanchion of the basket back. It is going to take a injury to a superstar before something is done....
Very true. I think i heard him say that as recently as this years playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom