2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me lame but it's Christmas I'd rather be with my family drinking some Christmas Ale (Great Lakes Brewing co.) and enjoying the day.

Flipping from the game to Ralphie then back to the games.

:smokin. Christmas Story is the ****. You're alright FF.

Call me lame but it's Christmas I'd rather be with my family drinking some Christmas Ale (Great Lakes Brewing co.) and enjoying the day.

Flipping from the game to Ralphie then back to the games.
smokin.gif
. Christmas Story is the ****. You're alright FF.
Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale>*

What exactly was ai supposed to practice? Blowing by the bums on his team and Bench? Practice isolation drives? So his teammates know where to stand and watch him operate? Practice what?

What exactly was ai supposed to practice? Blowing by the bums on his team and Bench? Practice isolation drives? So his teammates know where to stand and watch him operate? Practice what?

All valid points. But he screwed himself on that interview

Since were speaking about one of my all time favorite players "Always Incarcerated" aka "The answer" aka "AI"

How smart was/is Reebok for holding 30 mill AI can't touch until 2030? Pretty genius to me. They knew from the jump not to give all this money to a street cat at once.

Beer sucks.

Whoa, man. You're a good dude, but those are fighting words. Don't get me wrong, I'm an equal opportunity drinker and generally stick to vodka and whiskey, but I love beer too. As Benjamin Franklin once said, "beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Look it up.

Beer sucks.

Whoa, man. You're a good dude, but those are fighting words. Don't get me wrong, I'm an equal opportunity drinker and generally stick to vodka and whiskey, but I love beer too. As Benjamin Franklin once said, "beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Look it up.
vodka will always have my heart :wow:

but I'm still a sucker for a good beer every now and then

Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale>*
Have a friend that worked there... got a ton of this free one winter :smokin
up in Chico?? I still have yet to check out the brewery :smh:

probably never gonna get around to it for awhile since all my friends that went to school up there have since graduated and moved away :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom