2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude keeps posting LeBron making plays against the Bulls. Like for what? To remind me that Miami beat Chicago in the playoffs consecutive years?? And thus to illicit some type of anger. Listen well drakeuncharted, regardless of what has happened, i want to win now, plenty more than you do. Bulls couldve won the title last season, and I'd be over it come tipoff of this upcoming season. Losing always sucks and winning as always terrific. The thirst to win never stops.

Nike unveils Team USA unis:

NIKE HYPER ELITE JERSEY

A flocked lining at the inside of the neck allows the athlete to comfortably wipe excess moisture from the face. Ultra-lightweight stretch mesh in the back of the jersey serves to regulate the temperature of the player along the spine, where athletes tend to heat up the most. Redeveloped, lightweight sphere fabric in the front of the jersey helps to maintain a comfortable body temperature by wicking moisture, while eliminating cling from excess sweat.

NIKE HYPER ELITE SHORTS

A perforated, vented waistband in the Nike Hyper Elite shorts provides a level of cooling, while maintaining the comfort and security that athletes require. A new, performance flex vent placed by the knee allows the game short to flex when the player moves. The addition of a flocked “wipe zone” at either hip allows a comfortable spot to dry hands as sweat builds up.
The kit will be available for purchase on August 7 at nike.com, in Nike stores and select shops and will debut on the court when the USA Basketball Men’s National Team takes on Brazil Men’s National team in their first exhibition game at Chicago’s United Center at 8 pm CT on August 16.
Julius Wrek

because

2_0.gif

Everyone is gonna tune in to see the Lakers whether they suck or not.

Same reason why those infographic maps always have a ton of Laker fans in other states

USA jerseys is crack. :pimp:

Just proves that Nike should be doing all the uni's, mother**** Adidas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom