2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this sucks

Yea they could have reran sportscenter for a 3rd time, already tired of hearing this B-Grade Caron Butler talk

On a side not can't wait to see AD showcase his talents, the Pelicans don't get too many national televised games so seeing him in the limelight a bit more makes me happy, I know he was on the Olympic team 2 years back but he didn't have much PT.

Edit: also looking forward to D.Rose of course. Sleeper is D.Lillard

Last edited:
Durant playing with Wall and Beal this summer might give a glimpse of what could be :pimp:

I don't see why they didn't just give the Spot to Wall man :smh: he's flourished to become a better all around player than Kyrie.

I mess with Myrie too though. But still...

Durant playing with Wall and Beal this summer might give a glimpse of what could be
pimp.gif

I don't see why they didn't just give the Spot to Wall man
mean.gif
he's flourished to become a better all around player than Kyrie.

I hate to say it but in international ball Kyrie is more of a threat than John. 

Durant playing with Wall and Beal this summer might give a glimpse of what could be :pimp:

I don't see why they didn't just give the Spot to Wall man :smh: he's flourished to become a better all around player than Kyrie.

I hate to say it but in international ball Kyrie is more of a threat than John. 

Agree

Is outside shooting really that valuable? Even tho it is international ball?

Idk how in city slam these guys arent gassing out after 8 or 9 dunks my legs are blasted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom