2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nets traded Kyle Korver in the 2003 draft to the 76ers for $125,000.

Nets used some of that money for a new copy machine. (via Grantland)

laugh.gif

Blake out here faking, son doing back flips in the ocean, ain't nothing wrong with his back :lol:

http://teamstre.am/1oFXmwu

[h1] [/h1]

[h1]
Blake Griffin backflips into sea before withdrawing from Team USA with reported back injury (video)
[/h1]

[FLOAT=LEFT]

Dan Feldman

Jul 29, 2014, 9:55 AM EDT

[/FLOAT]

Comments

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwywzdrhy2vhmjc0mmewyjrknjyymtvhogniodezm2y0.jpeg
Oklahoma City Thunder v Los Angeles Clippers - Game Six

That video (hat tip: Tom Ziller of SB Nation
), according to the title
, is Blake Griffin
 visiting a Croatian city on the Adriatic See. As you can see, he’s backflipping into the water, which seems like a fun way to spend a vacation.

However, consider this timeline:

Maybe the backflip occurred a year before and was only recently posted to YouTube. Maybe this is one of those back fractures that doesn’t preclude backflips but does interfere with basketball. Maybe Griffin actually injured his back after the playoffs and during or after the backflip. Maybe Griffin didn’t injure his back at all. Maybe…

I won’t pretend to know what happened here, but something doesn’t add up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Wish I was in that good of shape though |I

View media item 659295

Nets traded Kyle Korver in the 2003 draft to the 76ers for $125,000.

Nets used some of that money for a new copy machine. (via Grantland)

:lol:

the hell :rofl:

Whatever man. My biggest issue with all of this is the size of Blake's swim trunks in that vid. Too small, IMO. But as long as he's healthy for next season, don't really care why he opted out of FIBA.

I don't understand. If Rose leads his team to a top record, it'd because of his coach and his deep squad.

But anyone supporting Russ over Rose that MVP yr seems to forget he was playing not only with KD but also Harden

Double standards breh

I don't understand. If Rose leads his team to a top record, it'd because of his coach and his deep squad.

But anyone supporting Russ over Rose that MVP yr seems to forget he was playing not only with KD but also Harden

Double standards breh

thats why i posted prep time & dipped....everyone gets selective memory when its time to hate

I wanted that streak to continue

If terry stots did do that then he's a scum bag

Stop it. Why would u want it to continue? He's not on ur team.

"Let's make sure we let Korver hit a 3 to continue his streak. We don't wanna be that team to end his streak"

Riiighhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttt

because its a cool streak :lol:

plus i liked watching NBA tv for the highlights and they always focused on it.

Korver is a cool dude

Whatever man. My biggest issue with all of this is the size of Blake's swim trunks in that vid. Too small, IMO. But as long as he's healthy for next season, don't really care why he opted out of FIBA.

Why do you care what he wears?

I personally think they're ok.

a lot of dudes wear them over here too, its in style especially if you are skinny or in very good shape.

women love it

I believe you. The last thing I would consider myself is a style expert. I wear mostly cargo shorts and faux vintage t-shirts. What do I know?

Kinda random but I wish Brandon Roy didn't get injured (and Oden).. I think Portland would definitely have a title contender with a lineup of Felton/Roy/Batum/Aldridge/Oden…I think Roy would be putting up at least 20/4/4 with Oden putting up 11/13/3 blocks… That team would be 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom