2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the judge in Sterling's case rules against him, is this finally over or will it just be another appeal? It's saying on TV the sale has been cleared.

Hard to say anything is finally over when Sterling is involved. The ruling today was very important and, apparently, will be very difficult for Sterling to appeal. However, he may still try to appeal it. He also still has other lawsuits pending against the NBA and his wife. I would say that its the beginning of the end for his ownership, but there's still some things he can do to slow the process down. I'm hoping that, since he lost so decisively in this case, that he going to come to his sense, realize that its only a matter of time before the team is taken from him and just make things easy from here on out.

Big difference. Between stat and rose.
amare never been a superstar. Ny got Melo .

they aint depending on him like bulls depend on rose.
Revisionist historian.

I know what I read. 3 is too much.

Search Mirotic name and see how many times it came up in this thread :lol:

I'm sayin nobody talked bout dude like he's an All-Star quit wolfin...if u say McDermott I can see that but those wasn't bulls fans they were either just stating there opinion or trying to get the hate flowin..was one guy n that same okc Afiend dude..so the hate is misplaced...

That video is pathetic bruh why all the Amare hate?..:lol:
Man as a Bulls fan I'm not surprised you don't know what's going too far the way yall been acting.

I brought up the Amar'e vid in response to dude trying to front like Knicks fan are hating on Rose while we have Amar'e. STAT gets it even worse.

Stat was already damaged goods, the hate isn't the same compared to Rose. Having guys like Melo and Woodson to blame for not producing deflects a lot of attention away from Amare. If this was Amare's team then I would agree with the last part of your statement.
I'm not comparing Rose to STAT whoever brought up knicks fan hating on Rose while we have STAT did that. All I'm saying is STAT gets hated on.

Amar'e wasn't damaged goods when he got here. No serious injuries up until he did it to himself. He punched the fire extinguisher and he was the one playing around slapping the top of the backboard which caused him to pull a back muscle. He started breaking down other parts of his body which then led to his knee problems returning when he gained muscle mass to not have the back problems. He did it all to himself.
Man as a Bulls fan I'm not surprised you don't know what's going too far the way yall been acting.

I brought up the Amar'e vid in response to dude trying to front like Knicks fan are hating on Rose while we have Amar'e. STAT gets it even worse.

:lol: man your not comprehending.. I'm saying those guys arent bulls fans no fans been on that cocky mess Srsly saying the east is undoubtedly ours
None...the bulls fans are in the bulls thread n those guys ain't..theyr just fishing for hate/a response

And it's been said already Amare been damaged goods yall know that..rose is 25 had what? Two surgerys..there's nothing that u can do bout that u can't play thru those type of injurys...amare and Rose two different cases
For real though, yall boo stat in MSG?
Them not being Bulls fans don't change what I'm saying

FF said what should we get back talking to and said why everybody keeps doubting the Spurs and all these ppl talking about the Bulls being finals bound when aint much changed. I didn't specifically call out Bulls fans. I called everybody that was saying they'd bet on the Bulls right now. So maybe you weren't understanding exactly what I was saying.

Amar'e got boos after that extinguisher nonsense. He hasn't really been in an important game since. He's quietly collected his 100 mil and agreed to come off the bench so it's managed to die down since last season and at this point ppl are looking to pair Melo with another good star while actively shopping STAT's salary relief.

Last edited:
Man Drose being discussed in here whether its good or bad...

Yall are Throwing water on the gremlins...:lol:

Rose talk cant die, dude legit was the best PG in the league

Not in pure pg terms, but more if i had to chose a pg to win me a game itd be him

it did come out mad small 
laugh.gif

I don't know how many times its been said in this thread already - or in S&T generally - BUT THAT IS NOT REALLY ROSE DANCING IN THAT VIDEO.

Last edited:

Not in pure pg terms, but more if i had to chose a pg to win me a game itd be him
That's always been Chris Paul to me.

Of course Rose aint no pure pg. He's just a SG in a PG's body.

Crazy that he/Russ/Wall are probably the greatest athletes we've seen at the PG position, are all in the league at the same time and are all under 27.

2 months, too late. ****** up our offseason with this stuff.

Meh, odds were against us signing any of the big FAs anyway. We did all right under the circumstances. Plus, there's still some trade possibilities out there. Let's not judge the offseason until its actually over.

That's always been Chris Paul to me.

Of course Rose aint no pure pg. He's just a SG in a PG's body.

Those two guys always had my respect, but i saw rose was a different beast was when the bulls destroyed the clips and he had 38 points on CP3s head and had 12 or so assist

After that i crowned him the point god

Crazy that he/Russ/Wall are probably the greatest athletes we've seen at the PG position, are all in the league at the same time and are all under 27.

Man we in for a treat for a while, all these guys are amazing

Russ needs to get more focused and level headed and just slow down a bit..

When that happens the west is in trouble.. Assuming there's a coaching change

Just in..

@Broussard
Close sources say Teyanna Taylor will miss the entire 2015 season due to broken Adam's apple. Will rehab at Joseline Hernandez house.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom