2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't lie tho Stat looked solid for last two months of season, hopefully he stay healthy & give us at least 15 &12 this upcoming seaon.

AD, PG13, KD, Harden, Rose lineup looking good in this scrimmage and the homie Thibs in mid season form screaming at the top of his lungs :smokin

on nba tv right? they better replay it

AD, PG13, KD, Harden, Rose lineup looking good in this scrimmage and the homie Thibs in mid season form screaming at the top of his lungs :smokin

on nba tv right? they better replay it

Playoff rewind gon' on right now on NBA Tv,

what channel is the scrimmage being aired on?

One of the IT guys at work was streaming it before I left, not sure if it's on TV or not

those "FI-RE DUN-LEA-VY" days were the best 
laugh.gif

Can't lie tho Stat looked solid for last two months of season, hopefully he stay healthy & give us at least 15 &12 this upcoming seaon.
12 what? Boards? Lol nah fam. I think 15 and 8 is a more realistic hope. But even if Amar'e falls apart again at least he's in the last year of his contract.

Gotta give props there
You must've not been in the thread when everybody said if they had to bet right now they'd be betting the Bulls made it to the finals or before that when once again their seeding had the Bulls @ #1

Dudes talking about Snell and Mirotic like they all-stars.

I seen that like three ppl said this bout the ecf
only 3 that same okc fan said that and another guy that I ain't never seen be4
No real fans

Nobody was even talking bout snell or mirotic hard really stop wolfin okc dude was just high on McDermott.. And was probably trying to get y'all started which he did I guess

Last edited:
All wheelchair/crutch jokes aside, I'm happy to see DRose still got some explosiveness. :smokin

Hope he does well this season.

Knicks fans quick to jump on the Rose hate but act like Amare isn't on their roster :smh: :lol:

The irony
It's not Rose hate. It's Bulls fan hate. Hopefully Rose can prosper one day on another team.

**** Amar'e. Guess you aint been in the Knicks thread as far as how we regard his extinguisher punching ***.

No mercy from Knicks fans but he's actually played well last season. I mean at least we saw him in some games. Aint like son been out for 2 years straight.

I expect similar in like 2-3 years if Melo doesn't pan out getting paid so much.
:rofl:

Gotta give props there
Please make it stop.

Doesn't a Cavs thread exist?

You better believe it.

We should stop.

Let's talk about Rose and Kobe.
Nah, lets get back to why so many ppl think the Spurs won't be in it next season like any team in the west got better to challenge them or why everybody is crowning the Bulls EC champs.

havent seen a damn soul say that.... not even me... explain zik :nerd:
You must've not been in the thread when everybody said if they had to bet right now they'd be betting the Bulls made it to the finals or before that when once again their seeding had the Bulls @ #1

ehhh i thought you meant in here... of course BULLS fans would say that c'mon zik
It was in here and I recall it not just being Bulls fans but maybe they've gotten more fans since this offseason and LeBron moving to back to Cle.
Gotta give props there

I seen that like three ppl said this bout the ecf
only 3 that same okc fan said that and another guy that I ain't never seen be4
No real fans

Nobody was even talking bout snell or mirotic hard really stop wolfin okc dude was just high on McDermott.. And was probably trying to get y'all started which he did I guess
Revisionist historian.

I know what I read. 3 is too much.

Search Mirotic name and see how many times it came up in this thread :lol:

Last edited:
Revisionist historian.

I know what I read. 3 is too much.

Search Mirotic name and see how many times it came up in this thread :lol:

I'm sayin nobody talked bout dude like he's an All-Star quit wolfin...if u say McDermott I can see that but those wasn't bulls fans they were either just stating there opinion or trying to get the hate flowin..was one guy n that same okc Afiend dude..so the hate is misplaced...

That video is pathetic bruh why all the Amare hate?..:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom