2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

For the life of me I can't figure out why Bulls fans are so confident.
It's because Derrick Rose is actually jumping higher than he did before the injury. 
ohwell.gif

Great ... :smh:

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 21s
Also told that, amid other topics at today's all-day union proceedings, players have been warned to brace for next lockout in summer of 2017

Also told that, amid other topics at today's all-day union proceedings, players have been warned to brace for next lockout in summer of 2017

This been known man. It was known in 2012 when the lockout ended, the players got raped.

Not sure why it would be a lockout in 2017 instead of a strike tho.

BUT BUT BUT

didnt i say this about 20 times a few weeks ago and people ignored/clowned me...

SMH

yall act like i troll and know nothing. i told yall lockout/strike is coming in 2017 and its gonna be a bad one.

:smh: when is russ not focused

& playing with high intensity =/= not level headed

:lol: the irony of telling him to slow down
I like Westbrook more than cp even..
He's changed and improved the stupidity each year but he doesn't need to slow down and look around? U kidding?

There's many crucial times in the postseason where he needs to slow down and see what he can do to get to the ball moving to the leading scorer on that team..instead of turning Kd into a spectator.. Russ gets caught in the moment alot which means yes he needs to be more level headed..
He balances his great play with un smart plays which ultimately does not work against a team like the spurs..
It's got sum to do with Brooks but he's the one on the floor..

So yes he needs to slow down and be more focused on the best basketball play to get past a team.like the spurs and be a championship pg..

Chess not checkers

Last edited:
Knicks fans quick to jump on the Rose hate but act like Amare isn't on their roster :smh: :lol:

The irony

Not all of us & I can't wait for that fool be off our roster after next season :smh:

:lol: nah you good fam, Ballerific jumps on anything Bulls related never fails :lol:

I do? I've said throughout this thread, the whole East (minus whatever team LeBron is on) is average and can't compete with the top 5-6 teams in the West. That includes the Bulls and the Knicks. I'm not sure why Amar'e is even being brought up. He came to NY because his knees were bad and no one else was giving that much. Rose is the #1 in Chicago and the team can't win a ring without him. Then gets TWO major injuries. Also, doesn't come back after being cleared in PLENTY of time for the playoffs. I respect Rose's game but I thought he was mentally weak for that. He's the next Penny Hardaway/Grant Hill in my opinion.

Last edited:
Hahahaha Hahahaha

That's what's being stated not that your mindset on it is wrong nobody cares it's your opinions ..

The fact that ever opportunity you get to say something bout it you do over and over ..

You always say sum negative bulls or rose related
it Never fails
I don't care if thats youre style cool just explaining it to you

Last edited:
So the NBA approved the Clipper sale.
So Ballamer assumes all debt/profit as of now.

If for some reason Sterling won the appeal, would Ballamer have to pay the monies back?(the profit while being owner)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom