2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love is sick. Best pf in the game to me but his d is horrible and His team been straight garbage and he's in the west. He deserves a pass......

....ucla fan but can't root for him if he jumps to Cle....

K love is the best PF in the game right now. For anyone saying love gets a pass and all this garbage Love plays in the west. The east is straight water trash. The wolves would have been easily 5th - 7th seed maybe higher. I agree if love goes to Cleveland he won't command the same respect fan wise. He will just be another guy chasing a ring on LeBrons team.

Sounds good but that's not true because you felt the need to comment on it, and I guess his well known piss poor defense has nothing to do with it ?

Or do you have a stat that's a get outta jail free card for that end of the court too ?

I don't wanna hear about it :lol: , so don't listen because until he does something he's in the same boat as everybody else who's done nothing.

The Wolves were slightly above average on D with or without Love, is he a good defender, no, are there plenty of worse ones out there, yes, are you overstating Love's lack of defense in regards to the Wolves not making the playoffs in the West, yes.

the other 3 contenders for best pf title all played in the west last season (blake, la and ad)..

And Davis will soon be alone in that convo

What exactly was wrong with what Rio said?
laugh.gif

From his perspective, I can understand why LeBron going from Miami to Cleveland would baffle him.

Not that big of a deal.

The first time the Miami three was together, Bosh was coming off of a 24 and 11 season and Dwyane Wade was coming off a 27 ppg season, Bron was Bron, the Heat had veterans, and they still lost to the Dallas Mavericks.

So not sure how a Kevin Love, averaging 26 and 12 but playing nowhere close to the same defense Bosh does, Kyrie Irving coming off of a 20 ppg season, a Lebron and a gutted Cleveland roster = insta chip.

I keep seeing people saying if the Cavs acquire Love, it's insta chip. Makes no sense.

Last edited:
Sounds good but that's not true because you felt the need to comment on it, and I guess his well known piss poor defense has nothing to do with it ?

Or do you have a stat that's a get outta jail free card for that end of the court too ?

I don't wanna hear about it :lol: , so don't listen because until he does something he's in the same boat as everybody else who's done nothing.

The Wolves were slightly above average on D with or without Love, is he a good defender, no, are there plenty of worse ones out there, yes, are you overstating Love's lack of defense in regards to the Wolves not making the playoffs in the West, yes.

Sounds/Looks as if you DO care about arguing it.
You Ol' Skip Bayless *** dude..

Are there worse ones out there ? :lol:

That's a real basic counter argument , " well he isn't the worst defender " Jesus he's protected even more so than I thought.

At least you acknowledged it so I gotta give you credit for that.

How the hell can someone be the best at their position and be a well known bad defender, doesn't even sound right :smh:

I'm off it tho its clear whatever bad happens in Minny will never be his fault.

Sounds/Looks as if you DO care about arguing it.
You Ol' Skip Bayless *** dude..

You said you blocked me the other day. I'm a little disappointed that you didn't, can you follow through on that?

Are there worse ones out there ? :lol:

That's a real basic counter argument , " well he isn't the worst defender " Jesus he's protected even more so than I thought.

At least you acknowledged it so I gotta give you credit for that.

How the hell can someone be the best at their position and be a well known bad defender, doesn't even sound right :smh:

I'm off it tho its clear whatever bad happens in Minny will never be his fault.

Clearly the point was that Minny's team defense wasn't even below average either with or without him, they weren't a bad defensive team and that's not the reason they didn't make the playoffs.

Last edited:
I see some of yall back on that Minny has to do w/e Love says cuz no other team wants to possibly rent him for a year nonsense so the Cavs don't have to give up much in a trade.

Like Love wouldn't prefer a S&T instead of walking and leaving money on the table.

He stands to make more becoming a free agent wherever he goes and you no longer can get 5 year deals in sign-n-trades anymore.
So hold up Love will make more money leaving as a free agent than staying and extending with Minny?

I think I'm gonna need this new CBA re-explained cuz that change seems to encourage more FA shakeups and give no incentives to players to stick with their teams.
Nothing wrong with what Chalmers said ....
It's the truth :lol:
What exactly was wrong with what Rio said? :lol:

From his perspective, I can understand why LeBron going from Miami to Cleveland would baffle him.

Not that big of a deal.
Word. Plus Bosh not leaving MIA for HOU kinda bolsters his point.

Since in comparison one would most likely rate HOU way above CLE.

Last edited:
So hold up Love will make more money leaving as a free agent than staying and extending with Minny?

I think I'm gonna need this new CBA re-explained cuz that change seems to encourage more FA shakeups and give no incentives to players to stick with their teams.
It's the truth :lol:
Word. Plus Bosh not leaving MIA for HOU kinda bolsters his point.

Since in comparison one would most likely rate HOU way above CLE.

He stands to make more by becoming a free agent and not extending his contract with whoever he signs with.

He won't be signing an extention with CLE he'll opt out and be a free agent just like Melo did. Or he may opt in for one more year and choose to become a FA in 2016 when the new TV money is supposed to be starting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom