2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you really don't think Love shoulda at least led his team to a winning record by now ? Aight :lol:

Yes those Melo teams were better but that doesn't excuse Love failure to lead his team to a decent season at least once, I could understand a first round exit or two but to never get ther is inexcusable.

Don't bring others down to prop him up.

Like I said nobody besides LBJ is taking that piss poor team to the playoffs in the west.

Not Melo, not Durant, not Westbrook. Unless you're tying to say Love is at LeBron's level then no I'm not surprised they didn't make the playoffs the seasons he was healthy.

That's your opinion you can't say that with absolutely certainty so don't act as if its a fact.......it's not.

I'm willing to cut him some slack since he plays in the west but to absolve him of total blame is ridiculous

Y'all are delusional man :lol:

Nothing is fact. But y'all are speaking as if its Loves fault they ain't make the playoffs averaging 26 and 13.

Personally I think they would've made it this year if Pekovic ain't get hurt, but moving on..

Jeremy Lin, Ed Davis & Carlos Boozer. Lakers off-season isn't embarrassing. 3/10.
That roster competes for an 8th seed in the east

mean.gif
sick.gif

Nothing is fact. But y'all are speaking as if its Loves fault they ain't make the playoffs averaging 26 and 13.

Personally I think they would've made it this year if Pekovic ain't get hurt, but moving on..

Delusional ? No need for name calling its not that serious brah.

Some things are fact, like every team he's been on hasn't done well at all.....not once , not one year could he drag a sub par team to the playoffs or 500 record :smh:.

It's not ALL his fault but the best player on any team has to take they're fair share of the blame, to act as if he's blameless isn't consistent.

Man if Courtney Lee woulda just hit that layup, and Derrick Fischer didn't hit a near pull up jumper from half court.......

We might be looking at Dwight a lil differently.

Courtney Lee came out the gate looking like a future elite 3 & D wing.

Never been the same since he got traded.

Lakers had 27 wins last year without Bryant (as washed as he may be), 10 more wins isn't out of the question and it only takes that much to compete for the 8th seed. They have one defender on the entire roster though
sick.gif

i think its obvious why klove gets a pass and melo/cp3 dont :rolleyes

same reason why parsons deserves his 45 mill and kobe is stealing from the lakers |I

Don't agree. Many people don't give love a pass now (I don't). If he were to be in the league 4 more years with his current level of success he'd be getting lit up.

CP3 gets more of a pass than anyone.

Love is easily becoming the most overrated player of this era, the capes & passes this guy gets is laughable, i dont want to bring up race but its hard to dismiss it, let any other "top 10" "superstar player" never play in atleast one playoff game as a 6 yr vet :lol: :smh: but this guy is a top 10 player :lol: because we never seen a white guy put up 25+ & 12+ on a lotto team, i thought this game was all about winning

He's not David Lee if that's what you're getting at. Love's a great passer, has very good range, is a tremendous rebounder, he's a great glue guy. Should she be a No. 1 option, probably not, but he's a damn good No. 2.

I suprised chalmers didn't say anything worse. He's had some very big games in the playoffs for them and is treated like the whipping boy.

I feel like we are going get a lot subtle shots at Lebron from Heat players

I bet Lebron isn't the most popular guy within the Heat organzation

He did them relatively dirty but like Mo said don't get mad when you let the vampire in your house then he bites you :lol:

K. love is highly overrated but if the cavs acquire him they'll have the best record in the league and will most likely win the title the first year together. That offense will be way to explosive

Love is easily becoming the most overrated player of this era, the capes & passes this guy gets is laughable, i dont want to bring up race but its hard to dismiss it, let any other "top 10" "superstar player" never play in atleast one playoff game as a 6 yr vet :lol: :smh: but this guy is a top 10 player :lol: because we never seen a white guy put up 25+ & 12+ on a lotto team, i thought this game was all about winning

:smh:

Chalmers ain't even say nothing wrong

Just cuz he aint kissing Brons *** dudes wanna act like he talkin trash , all he said was he didn't think he'd leave for a place like Cleveland.

Chalmers is lucky Bron left or else he would probably have to play in Cleveland and become Wiggins ***** instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom