2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really want to hear about Love not leading the Wolves to the playoffs when they scored at a rate equivalent to 2nd best in the league (behind only the Clippers) with Love on the floor and 2nd worst in the league (ahead of only the Sixers) when he sat.

^I arrest my case :lol:

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nba/eye-o...ed-out-to-kevin-love-about-cavaliers?v=1&vc=1

Lebron moves in to cleveland and starts getting guys ready to be shipped out to the worst teams in the league..:smh:

That article states lebron is Reaching out to Love which is just disgusting...
The man goes to a new team to keep his career on top while flipping other people career and personal home lifestyles upside down..:smh:
Only guy in nba I see doing this garbage
If he wasn't greatest in the league ok but to be #1 and doing this it is utterly disgusting

View media item 1087316
:x Grammar and spelling killing me too :smh:

I don't really want to hear about Love not leading the Wolves to the playoffs when they scored at a rate equivalent to 2nd best in the league (behind only the Clippers) with Love on the floor and 2nd worst in the league (ahead of only the Sixers) when he sat.

I see some of yall back on that Minny has to do w/e Love says cuz no other team wants to possibly rent him for a year nonsense so the Cavs don't have to give up much in a trade.

Like Love wouldn't prefer a S&T instead of walking and leaving money on the table.

What about the other side of the court ?

Guess you don't wanna hear about that either ?

Again it ain't all his fault be he can't be absolved of any blame at all, it's just wildly inconsistent compared to the way other players are treated by the media and NT.

I see some of yall back on that Minny has to do w/e Love says cuz no other team wants to possibly rent him for a year nonsense so the Cavs don't have to give up much in a trade.

Like Love wouldn't prefer a S&T instead of walking and leaving money on the table.

He stands to make more becoming a free agent wherever he goes and you no longer can get 5 year deals in sign-n-trades anymore.

Again it ain't all his fault be he can't be absolved of any blame at all, it's just wildly inconsistent compared to the way other players are treated by the media and NT.

I couldn't care less how the media and NT treats other players. That's for the Skip Bayless wannabes to argue about, it's not for me.

Last edited:

I couldn't care less how the media and NT treats other players. That's for the Skip Bayless wannabes to argue about, it's not for me.

Sounds good but that's not true because you felt the need to comment on it, and I guess his well known piss poor defense has nothing to do with it ?

Or do you have a stat that's a get outta jail free card for that end of the court too ?

I don't wanna hear about it :lol: , so don't listen because until he does something he's in the same boat as everybody else who's done nothing.

Love is sick. Best pf in the game to me but his d is horrible and His team been straight garbage and he's in the west. He deserves a pass......

....ucla fan but can't root for him if he jumps to Cle....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom