2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron isn't the only one who could sign a 2 yr contract.
That's absurd, stop cosigning that mess.

Your telling me that if Kevin Love was a FA right now, he couldn't tell whoever he was signing with, give me the 2 yr not the 5yr max, your saying they'd say your not Lebron, your not strong arming us,sign 5 or go elsewhere.
Your telling me that Bosh couldn't have signed a 2 yr instead of 5 yr
That Melo couldn't have said "Phil, give me the 2 yr not the 5yr"
Your saying when KD is a FA in 2016 if he wanted to sign with Wiz, and he said give me the 2 yr not the 5 yr, your actually telling me, that Wiz is going to say , nope, sign the 5 or we don't want you.
Phil would have said that to Melo, if he wanted the 2 year?

Come on now, you guys, just arguing

Last edited:
I'm retiring this convo.
It's a loophole that any player in FA could do, and It's been there, but Lebrons contract(although he's not going anywhere) shined the light right on this loophole.
The end.

I'm retiring this convo.
It's a loophole that any player in FA could do, and It's been there, but Lebrons contract(although he's not going anywhere) shined the light right on this loophole.
The end.
Any player? That's taking it too far. Nick Young couldn't hold a gm hostage like that, honestly neither could Kevin Love. He doesn't have the kind of pull to do something like that

Anyone else on mobile getting this? Been getting it all day
mean.gif
mine was too?

Nick Toung would be stupid to do it. His team is terrible.
Only people who'd want to do this would be players going to teams that are TRUE CONTENDERS. And the team would do it for a player like Kevin Love, if they wanted to compete.
What's so hard to understand about that?
You don't go to a loser *** team that has no chance of winning and say, give me the shorter contract, I know I can have the 5/100, but just give me the 2/40.
Nobody would do that, so Nick Young is a terrible example.
And assures me my point is being missed, the wrong point is being argued by you guys.
So I'm off it

At first I thought it was me hitting the adverts by accident, but it's not. I've heard a few complaints now from different people.

^..it was a little too much...
Noah was loosing his mind..:lol:

Nba needs a new Bron..
An ice cold no conscience killer instinct possessing Lebron that isn't afraid to do it all at any time..

That's the guy I been waiting to see so I can tip my hat to finally...
I think possibly maybe going back to his home playing there and all might push him confidence wise and willpower wise into being that guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom