2014 NBA Draft Thread

You gotta go wiggy, the kid has no ceiling. His basement is kawhi. Embid is a beast, but that 2 years of ball scares me. Wiggins chose the wrong college which didnt help him improve offensively, but he's the best talent since LeBron. Im also concerned how embid will go against nba centers. If healthy, his defense is jsut about guarenteed. Gotta go wiggy.

Mark Jackson man. Perfect fit for a team with that many young guys that need to fully develop.

Pistons can get their pick back by moving Monroe for that #8 :nerd:

Last edited:
Before the Cavs pick, wouldn't they want to sign Kyrie long term befor the draft?

If he won't sign, would Parker/wiggins/Exum be the pick?

Also, wiggins is a low key guy, hes not going to be chasing spotlight. Perfect situation for him. Like a timmy d.

You gotta go wiggy, the kid has no ceiling. His basement is kawhi. Embid is a beast, but that 2 years of ball scares me. Wiggins chose the wrong college which didnt help him improve offensively, but he's the best talent since LeBron. Im also concerned how embid will go against nba centers. If healthy, his defense is jsut about guarenteed. Gotta go wiggy.

Embiid only playing a couple years of ball makes his potential that much higher.

I don't know, but that's not a big deal as of right now for the Cavs.

Even if Kyrie says no he is still under contract until the summer of 2016.

Obviously he would then be on the trading block but we shall see what happens.

5 year 80 mil is tough to turn down.

I beating this horse mercilessly but.

nobody. turns down. the restricted max.

NO ONE.

PERIOD.

Kyrie's not going anywhere, he can sit his *** down and enjoy a McDonalds or a strip mall with Animal Thug or whatever it is y'all do in Cleavland. :lol:

Embiid only playing a couple years of ball makes his potential that much higher.

Very true. The kid is special, but right now, wiggins>embid. Potential wise wiggins>embid. If healthy embid is damn near a sure thing for a few DPOYS. But wiggins has the potential to be a top 3 player in 3-5 years time, embid has a lot of work to do offensively.

Do you guys think Dantoni stepped down as Lakers head coach in hopes to coach GSW?

Exactly. Wiggins = Kawhi.

Parker = Melo

Embiid = Embiid
eyes.gif

Blake Griffin vs. Aaron Gordon Combine Measurements
Height w/out shoes
BG - 6'8.5"
AG- 6'7.5"

Height w/ shoes
BG- 6'10"
AG - 6'8.75"

Weight
BG - 248
AG - 220

Wingspan
BG- 6'11.25"
AG- 6'11.75"

Standing Reach
BG- 8'9"
AG- 8'9"

Body Fat
BG- 8.2%
AG- 5.1%

No Step Vert
BG- 32"
AG- 32.5"

Max Vert
BG- 35.5"
AG- 39"

Agility
BG- 10.95
AG- 10.81

Sprint
BG- 3.28
AG- 3.27

No BS... no tool replies.. no cleveland slander..

If you're the Cavs GM who are you personally taking?

Either Embiid or Wiggins..

Jabari is most NBA ready, but in terms of his terrible defense, you can't put that guy out there, next to this current team.

Considering the Cavs pass on a Center every time, and need defense. I'd go with Embiid.

Then do whatever I can to get out of that Jarrett Jack contract, and shop Varejao. If you can't find a partner for Andy, no problem, he's your backup.

Height w/out shoes
BG - 6'8.5"
AG- 6'7.5"

Height w/ shoes
BG- 6'10"
AG - 6'8.75"

Weight
BG - 248
AG - 220

Wingspan
BG- 6'11.25"
AG- 6'11.75"

Standing Reach
BG- 8'9"
AG- 8'9"

Body Fat
BG- 8.2%
AG- 5.1%

No Step Vert
BG- 32"
AG- 32.5"

Max Vert
BG- 35.5"
AG- 39"

Agility
BG- 10.95
AG- 10.81

Sprint
BG- 3.28
AG- 3.27
I know bg got measured at 6'8.5 but idt there's anyway he's that tall. 6'7-6'7.5 tops

I think he got tired of being thrown under the bus by his players and the fans.

The man is an accomplished coach, I admire what he did as the Suns HC. He was dealt a ****** hand and at days end he wasn't getting what he needed to implement his style of coaching.

So thats why I think he bounced, just got tired of being the goat.

Jabari is most NBA ready, but in terms of his terrible defense, you can't put that guy out there, next to this current team.

Considering the Cavs pass on a Center every time, and need defense. I'd go with Embiid.

Then do whatever I can to get out of that Jarrett Jack contract, and shop Varejao. If you can't find a partner for Andy, no problem, he's your backup.

The Cavs have a team option on Anderson they're going to cut him loose. He's played his last game as a Cleveland Cav.

Last edited:

The Cavs have a team option on Anderson they're going to cut him loose. He's played his last game as a Cleveland Cav.

Yeah, but they don't need to.

They won't be a big player in Free Agency.

Doesn't hurt them long term, and doesn't prevent them from getting any role players.. It isn't as cut and dry as you think it is.

Also can keep him just as a trade chip for mid-season if they want.

Assuming they keep Andy & their 2 picks. They'll have 14 players and $10mil in cap space.

Once again, they won't be players for Monroe, Bledsoe, Melo, Lowry, Stephenson. So you're saving cap space for nothing, so being 13 players and $19mil in cap space wouldn't change anything for them.

If they wanted to trade a package for Kevin Love with the #1, they'll need to keep Andy because they'll be without a Center. Wouldn't have the space to add anyone they wanted after that trade.

Last edited:
Height w/out shoes
BG - 6'8.5"
AG- 6'7.5"

Height w/ shoes
BG- 6'10"
AG - 6'8.75"

Weight
BG - 248
AG - 220

Wingspan