2014 NBA Draft Thread

if the lakers draft randle he better develop a ******* jumpshot by the end of the 1st season. you cant bully everyone

I'm pretty much 100% in agreement with that fake Mock Draft that OKC will get a steal late and that Brooks will never play him in favor of whichever mid 30's/out of his prime player he falls in love with next.
OKC is a major fail , even bigger than cleveland with all these #1 picks , they got great roster through the draft and after the harden trade fiasco they are afraid to do anything in case it comes out against them again . Brooks should be fired , perkins amnestied , westbrook traded for a pg + big (or sign all jeferson when he was FA) and others

on topic i hope lakers pick up marcus smart 

Last couple of pages are golden :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"reeks of moisture"
"way less beige than i thought"
"james young is the next ben wallace"

Last edited:
[ gothmog gothmog

Was with you till you said trade Russ, that would be a terrible move, he's going to be a top 4/5 player for at least the next 6-8 years.

Randle will develop a mid range faster than any of these other PFs in the draft. He shot alot in HS, Cal made him completely stop shooting.

Last couple of pages are golden :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"reeks of moisture"
"way less beige than i thought"
"james young is the next ben wallace"

He meant Patric Young from Florida.

"@JNacLN: Important to remember that draft order is set. Teams must now pick in those slots, then can trade after the fact.”

Last edited:
[@Gothmog

Was with you till you said trade Russ, that would be a terrible move, he's going to be a top 4/5 player for at least the next 6-8 years.
OKC must trade either russ or durant , they are both great players ( imo russ is more usefull than durant , since only thing durant does is slash to the rim and shoot , he still has no post game that is the offensive ability taht give you trophies and its ridiculous he cant be an average defender with the wing span and the body he has , but he is durant , people love him more and he is bigger name than russ ) but durant needs a PG of rondo/wall type and a big who can has post game or can be a scarecrow in the paint , something like Asik or even Robin lopez . Westbrook on the other side needs a big as well and an SF of iguodala type.

its not russ and kd dont fit , its they cant make it till the end of the road together , they are a good combo not an amazing combo

Julius F. Wrek
Cavs 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

whose the best person to follow on twitter during draft night? in terms of trades, whose drafting who, etc

gordon :frown:

hope he or vonleh are there at 7. i want no parts of randle.

is there a place i can stream the draft?

and thats a stupid amount of picks to move 2 spots. :lol: cavs would be idiots to not take that.

Last edited:

if the lakers draft randle he better develop a ******* jumpshot by the end of the 1st season. you cant bully everyone
I'm really low on Randle man.
me too. but i think he'll be aight.
Randle will develop a mid range faster than any of these other PFs in the draft. He shot alot in HS, Cal made him completely stop shooting.
ehhh.. i guess. (slightly biased louisville fan so take this not too deep lol)

aaron gordon had a tight handle and a 3 ball in high school, i dont see how Randle would adjust "faster"

vonleh got a mid range already sooo i dont get that either.

When he shot the ball in college it looked terrible. I watched his lakers workout tho, and his shot looked decent so he might be on the up and up.

I want all of them to flourish. 

just want whoever is on the lakers to flourish more lol

Back
Top Bottom