2014 NBA Draft Thread

Philly ain't playin 
laugh.gif

Not from US so not too sure about who's got better coverage. Should I go NBA TV or ESPN? obviously streaming...

Randle has no right hand & hes not skilled enough to hide it like zbo & harden, that mid range is a must need for him to be a consistent starter, vonleh can finish with both also is just as aggressive & more skilled offensively and is a better defender, randle is the riskier pick

These reports are allllllll over the place. No idea what to expect out of the Sixers but I don't think you'll see them giving up that much. There's no chance Hinkie would do that with how he likes to build.

[@Gothmog

Was with you till you said trade Russ, that would be a terrible move, he's going to be a top 4/5 player for at least the next 6-8 years.
OKC must trade either russ or durant , they are both great players ( imo russ is more usefull than durant , since only thing durant does is slash to the rim and shoot , he still has no post game that is the offensive ability taht give you trophies and its ridiculous he cant be an average defender with the wing span and the body he has , but he is durant , people love him more and he is bigger name than russ ) but durant needs a PG of rondo/wall type and a big who can has post game or can be a scarecrow in the paint , something like Asik or even Robin lopez . Westbrook on the other side needs a big as well and an SF of iguodala type.

its not russ and kd dont fit , its they cant make it till the end of the road together , they are a good combo not an amazing combo
roll.gif
 man this confused the hell out of me

The NBA really needs to do the right thing and start having the TNT crew covering these things instead of ESPN

Cavs going to blow this again somehow.

Hope Gordon or Embiid falls to the Lakers.

I wonder if Silver is gonna get cheered like an American hero for the Sterling ishh.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom