2014 NBA Draft Thread

Hope Nash takes a Sensu Bean and turns up for Philly just to spite LA if the trade goes down.

4-6 months for Embiid + screws in the foot :x

Hope Cavaliers still draft him :lol:

Some teams further down are quite happy to see that.

...lakers?

Last edited:
I don't think they can afford to miss on this pick.
Not many teams have that luxury |I

The Lakers are probably the only team in the lotto that can whiff. Regardless of who y'all pick, you'll get that grand slam FA sometime down the road regardless :smh: :smh: :x

Last edited:
I think Embiid falls into the late lottery at this point. 4-6 months :smh: hope he can stay healthy he has a ton of talent.

4-6 months sound bad but it's about what's expected with the injury that he had.

I'm not sure the Lakers'll be patient enough to draft Embiid since he won't play next season. I wonder what team will be patient enough - knowing that a high draft pick is going to miss their 1st year is a huge scare to teams. Look at Noel and Jonas V in recent years. Embiid's injury history is no joke but I don't see him slipping past 10 with the Sixers.

As a Sixers fan, trading MCW would be the worst thing to possibly do. I'd rather stay at #3 and take who ever is left out of Wiggins, Parker and Exum.

If Wiggins, draft Gary Harris with #10 (MCW, Harris, Wiggins, Young , Noel)

If Parker, trade Thad + #10 to LA for #7 and take Gordon if available and use #32 on Dinwiddle (MCW, Dinwiddie, Gordon, Parker, Noel)

If Exum, trade Thad + #10 to LA for #7 and take Randle (MCW, Exum, Thompson, Randle, Noel)

I'd rather see the team give MCW and Exum a chance to play together before giving up on MCW first.

Im praying for a exudipo backcourt :pimp: :pimp: i think philly taking a shooter at 3 then either randle,vonleh or gordon at 10, one of them will be available

Back
Top Bottom