2014 NBA Draft Thread

I'd take embiid if I were Orlando. They still have young talent and a moveable piece in Affalo to land another draft pick.

Watch ****** start backpedaling when Drew shows out in the league.

Tony Allen? Jimmy Butler?

Really?

Last edited:
:x at that Lakers-Sixers trade.

I don't understand what the hell you Laker fans are so disgusted about with that trade offer. You're unloading Nash's contract, getting a 6'6 starting point guard coming off his rookie year averaging 17, 6 and 6, and you're getting a 25 year old stretch forward that's going to immediately give you 16 and 8. You think Gordon, Saric, Stauskas, McDermott, etc is worth more than that? It gives you two players ready to come in and play right now with the potential for further growth and gives us the chance to continue the youth movement and give Brett Brown the point guard he wants in Exum. And for those complaining about Thad's contract, what the **** do you think you're gonna sign him for on the open market?

Why the hell would I want the Lakers to "compete" right now?

To appease Kobe? :lol: :lol: :lol: Nah, **** that.

Watch ****** start backpedaling when Drew shows out in the league.

Tony Allen? Jimmy Butler?

Really?
Just ignoring it at this point. Cats just making stupid comparisons. 

Lakers need a real rebuild. A fake "quick fix" deal in the West right now isn't worth it. Not winning a title in Kobe's last few years, it just isn't realistic. 

Last edited:
:x at that Lakers-Sixers trade.

I don't understand what the hell you Laker fans are so disgusted about with that trade offer. You're unloading Nash's contract, getting a 6'6 starting point guard coming off his rookie year averaging 17, 6 and 6, and you're getting a 25 year old stretch forward that's going to immediately give you 16 and 8. You think Gordon, Saric, Stauskas, McDermott, etc is worth more than that? It gives you two players ready to come in and play right now with the potential for further growth and gives us the chance to continue the youth movement and give Brett Brown the point guard he wants in Exum. And for those complaining about Thad's contract, what the **** do you think you're gonna sign him for on the open market?

Are you drunk still?

Why would we care about Nash and his 1 year deal?

And why does 16-8 sound soooooo exciting, to the ******* Lakers, dude? :lol:

#7 could be better than both of those guys. Vonleh, Gordon, or Randle at 2 mil >>>>>>> those two at 12+.

Anthony Bennett is in EXCELLENT shape by the way.
pimp.gif
Glad he's shed some of that excess 40 lbs! I had him as my number 1 prospect going into the draft last year.

Find it hilarious when people "actually" call him a bust already.  

I know @FinallyFamous  has some faith 
nerd.gif

LOL @ Nash and 7 for MCW and Thad really being an option. Philly not sold on the "Rookie of the Year" MCW at all. 
TAKE NASH NOW!!! I'LL PAY FOR THE PLANE TICKET. He already said he's only playing for the money this year. Lakers fans hate him for this. We knew that's why he came back, but to say it on a TV interview...
mean.gif

You guys are really kidding yourself if you think the Lakers aren't going to make a run at trying to win right now with Kobe in his last few seasons. You have like three players on roster and you're talking about saving a few million instead of adding two 25 and under players that are going to immediately be a huge help to your team. Adding Thad and MCW isn't gonna prevent them from being able to sign Melo, Bron, Bosh or whoever else they're after to pair with Kobe.

The Lakers haven't consulted Kobe on their last two coaching hires and don't plan on doing so for a third time. They could give a **** what he thinks. Kobe lost all the leverage when he signed his extension.

Unless a miracle happens this summer (LeBron), Kobe will have hung up his sneakers before the Lakers are competing for championships.

You guys are really kidding yourself if you think the Lakers aren't going to make a run at trying to win right now with Kobe in his last few seasons. You have like three players on roster and you're talking about saving a few million instead of adding two 25 and under players that are going to immediately be a huge help to your team. Adding Thad and MCW isn't gonna prevent them from being able to sign Melo, Bron, Bosh or whoever else they're after to pair with Kobe.

Are you thick? Why are you not listening to LAKER fans? :lol:

You are trying to spin 2 guys to come in and do what? Get beat in the first round? You think that excites the LA Lakers? Making the first round? Come on man, you know better than that.

They may want to "appease" Kobe, but at the same time, they basically overpaid him to shut his mouth while they rebuild the roster correctly, not rush jobs. If they wanted to rush build the team up, they would have paid him less to get more pieces in place.

Just stop. LA ain't going t otrade 7 for 2 average pieces from Philly that don't do jack **** in LA. Stop trying to convince us LA needs to make this happen so they can return to their glory of being an 8 seed. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom