2014 NBA Draft Thread

Drewwwwww. 
pimp.gif
 Wanted to see him in Philly to spite BucEm, though. 

Really don't like Wiggins w/ the 1st pick still 
ohwell.gif

Oh well, I'm rooting for Cleveland to turn things around.  Maybe Wiggins will surprise everyone and develop a solid offensive repertoire 

Also hearing Cavs were scared off by Embiid's foot, now focusing on Jabari or Wiggins (Jabari is the favorite). Unbelievable turn of events.
As Jeff Goodman reports, Joel Embiid suffered a foot injury. Cavs want to workout Dante Exum for No. 1 spot now too, sources tell Yahoo.

LOLOLOL. Drew still goes to Philly. 

Last edited:
What's Bennett's purpose? Lol,

They'll take Wiggins. #1 just because the amount of Canadians on the roster.

If Embiid falls to #3 they'll have to make a choice between him and injury prone Noel.

Trade one of them.

The game done changed. Back injuries are one thing, but big man foot problems have a far longer history of derailing careers. The level of risk just rose dramatically.

Also hearing Cavs were scared off by Embiid's foot, now focusing on Jabari or Wiggins (Jabari is the favorite). Unbelievable turn of events.

As Jeff Goodman reports, Joel Embiid suffered a foot injury. Cavs want to workout Dante Exum for No. 1 spot now too, sources tell Yahoo.

LOLOLOL. Drew still goes to Philly. 
The Cavs really on that Bron coming back home **** if they thinking bout Exum at #1 :lol:

I would like to see them take Bari tho just to watch him and Kyrie get buckets while trying to figure out how to play defense

Last edited:
Wiggins [emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji] come to the cavs

Back and foot problems with a big man? Wouldn't touch him with a top 15 even tho he'll still go top 10 ...hell top 5

I'm still mad Cleveland got the no. 1 pick.  They're just gonna waste it by not developing the player...like they always do.

I'm still mad y'all were calling Wiggins Ender throughout the season :smh:

I finally saw Enders Game yesterday and that lil' 10 year old white boy had twice the heart and killer instinct Andrew does :lol:

Back
Top Bottom