2014 NBA Draft Thread

Anybody who predicted him to be a star shouldn't feel bad....who knew he'd be a head case like this :smh:

That's nuts Beasley is only 25....he looks about 30 now. The problem with him is he only cares about one side of the ball and six years into the league he still hasn't shown that he can be a responsible professional. You can tell every time he's out there whether on the bench or court he's high as ****. You really think Spoelstra would have been playing the corpse of Rashard Lewis over him if he thought Beas could be a real help? Coaches don't trust him and I don't think they ever will til he gets somewhat sober and serious about his job.

Corpse of rashard? He was reincarnated for a couple of games this playoffs :lol: spo obviously seen something in rashard that we didnt, beasley just doesnt know how to play within the offense & never did, hes a ball stopper with tunnel vision

Y'all tripping. Beas is def talented. Problem is, he's a head case and teams couldn't figure out how to use him effectively.

He was also a tweener and really about 6'8. Teams kept trying to make him a 3, when he was most effective at the 4.

Somehow, when he got to the League..he forgot how to rebound, and rebounding seems to always translate. He also didn't care about defense. But offensively, he have it all.

Y'all tripping. Beas is def talented. Problem is, he's a head case and teams couldn't figure out how to use him effectively.

He was also a tweener and really about 6'8. Teams kept trying to make him a 3, when he was most effective at the 4.

Somehow, when he got to the League..he forgot how to rebound, and rebounding seems to always translate. He also didn't care about defense. But offensively, he have it all.

This is basically spot on.

Now back things related to the 2014 NBA Draft.

I remember watching kane and thinking this mog is a grown *** man. Had no idea he was 24 lmaooo

His game is very nice though. 2nd round to whoever drafts him will be a good look

I remember watching Kane his Sr Year of HS when they played vs Gerald Henderson and Wayne Ellington
laugh.gif

That's nuts Beasley is only 25....he looks about 30 now.

Thats what smoking weed all day will do to you :lol:

My inside source(no troll) told me that Embiid and his peoples had forged medical documents.. He has disc problems in his back and teams know about it but still wont drop far considering how good he is..

Cavs picking Parker :nerd:

Damn that's big news if true. Disc problems are nothing to mess with especially when you're a 7 foot pro athlete. Not a good look.

Mitch is going to pull something off draft night, I feel it.

Either a trade, or he's going to buy one of those late 1st rounders and get us extra help.

I mean... He kinda has to, since we have only like 3-5 guys actively on our roster :lol:

Really want Embiid to be healthy, he's poised to join this great new generation of bigs with AD/Boogie/Drummond/Vucevic

Back
Top Bottom