2014 NBA Draft Thread

Randle been in the cut......probably eating or raising his family since he's actually 35 years old.

I'm obviously on the Giannis Alphabet bandwagon but I worry about his shooting only because of his massive hands. His stroke is fine but I can see how hard it would be to become an elite 40% range 3 point guy when the ball is literally a grapefruit in in your palms.
That Rondo effect.

He must already have a promise from somebody. Haven't heard a peep about him as far as workouts or anything.

Thought it was pretty solidified that Orlando was looking for a pg, why draft Randle when you have Harris and nobody to pass them the ball?

Thought it was pretty solidified that Orlando was looking for a pg, why draft Randle when you have Harris and nobody to pass them the ball?

Like a said a few weeks ago, I can easily see Orlando taking Randle at #4 and coming back with Ennis/Levine at #12.

Tobias was getting run at the 3 last season so them taking Randle isn't out of the question.

I LIKE Ennis in Orlando with Gordon/Randle.

He's the best decision making guard in the draft, definitely a floor general with no facial expression.

Probably roll with Randle, y'all need scoring, matter fact I would take Vonleh because he can stretch the floor with his shooting while giving you rim protection on d.

Last edited:
Smart looked uninterested as hell in that workout. Never seen him look so slow and robotic in my life. Just going through the motions.

Lavine = Jamal Crawford
I don't remember Jamal ever jumping 46 inches 
laugh.gif

I hope the Westbrook comparisons come to fruition

Interesting that Ennis had a private workout with Charlotte. Hood also

We need a backup pg but we have bigger needs

Back
Top Bottom