• 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were tons of problems in 2011

Phil had a serious health scare during tha playoffs

Pau also had "personal problems" which he revealed recently but didn't say what (or he just grew a vagina)

Plus Kobe's knee

Blake not being that great in the triangle (those game 2 TOs still haunt me)

In the playoffs the team was not good at all... The peak that year was when they beat Dallas in March and Matt Barnes flipped their assistant coach :lol:

Last edited:
oh and shannon brown smashed paus wife 
nerd.gif

People and their talks.  Kobe has got to stop with his 'jesus' talk.  Unless he's really gonna turn into the number 8 Kobe, he has to stop with this stuff and get back into the 'old' Kobe.  All I hear is talk from Kobe, about fuel to be better, about championship and all that, but he just signed a 'crazy' extension.  How does that make sense?  He goes on Air and talks and talks.  Let his game do the talking before he talks again.  Jeez.

Let it play out though.  

My mind is not ready.

I wish it was 3 months away. Taking a break from thinking about how pathetic our franchise is right now has been nice.

As of next week that break will end. :smh:

thought you guys would get a kick out of this. Told you last week that I'm a season ticket holder to the pistons. heard this today...

Detroit Pistons expected to land Stan Van Gundy as coach, chief of basketball operations

Could the Detroit Pistons be looking to take care of their openings for a coach and a leader of basketball operations in one fell swoop?
The Pistons are speaking with former Miami Heat and Orlando Magic coach Stan Van Gundy about filling both positions, according to a person familiar with the situation. The person requested anonymity because nothing is final — although there is an expectation that Van Gundy will come aboard.
There is competition, however. Multiple reports, including from yahoo.com writer Adrian Wojnarowski, say that Van Gundy, 54, also is in talks to become the head coach of the Golden State Warriors.
If a deal with the Pistons is consummated, the person familiar with the situation said Van Gundy would hire a general manager who would report directly to Van Gundy. Wojnarowski said that Van Gundy is “looking closely” at hiring former Magic general manager Otis Smith, 50, as Pistons GM.
Van Gundy reached the NBA Finals with the Magic in 2009. Three years earlier, he resigned 21 games into the 2005-06 season with the Heat; Miami won the NBA championship later that season, under Pat Riley.
In the front office, Van Gundy would replace Joe Dumars, who was re-assigned at the end of the season, following 14 seasons as president of basketball operations. Meanwhile, the Pistons fired Maurice Cheeks 50 games into his first season as head coach, replacing him with interim John Loyer for the rest of the season.
The Pistons haven’t reached the postseason since 2009, the longest drought in the Eastern Conference.
Van Gundy’s career record as NBA head coach is 371-208 (.641) during the regular season and 48-39 during the postseason. He coached the 2005 and 2010 Eastern Conference All-Star teams as well.
Van Gundy spoke with an Orlando radio station last week about a possible return to the NBA.
"Part of me does, and part of me doesn't," Van Gundy said. "Look, we're so happy in central Florida. It would really have to be a great situation for me to get back in. I miss a lot of it. I really do. I miss the competition. I miss the challenge. I miss the camaraderie of it. But I also like the time that I've had, so we'll just have to see what happens. You weigh every situation."

They're so ****** stupid man lmaooo. I love to see them fail and this is hilarious.

Something to keep in mind regarding the head coaching vacancy. Start at 15:20.

Last edited:
Ain't nothing stupid about hiring argubaly the best head coach available.

it is stupid when he'll be coach and team president and hire his own general manager, who will answer to him. absolute power is never a good thing. pat riley said it was too much when he did it. He's a good coach, he should not be both, for anybody. and he's hiring his buddy otis? Detroit Magic without superman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom