• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a little tired of everyone in Laker land trying to sell me that paying 25 mil for a broken 36 year old is good business.

Shut the **** up Mitch and admit you guys are stupid for that move.

I agree CP...but I also understand there are not to many GM/owners out there that admit mistakes...if there were james dolan would be on tv just about weekly apologizing for his sorry excuse of a franchise.

The Clippers are not even the second most liked team in their own city.

I like to support the underdog, but damn, man. Maybe they should consider going back to San Diego.

I always felt they belonged in Anaheim

Edit:
"If I was going to trick somebody, try to steal somebody's franchise — it's going to be the Los Angeles Lakers," Magic said
Magic just confessed why he keeps ******** on Jim. :lol:

Last edited:
raw

there is no way there are more lakers fans here than raptors fans 
nerd.gif

must be because everyone over here is chinese and a kobe fan

With Stan Van Gundy in at the Pistons, and making all the decisions.. Greg Monroe will probably be able to walk.

I like Greg as an offensive player, BUT he's a defensive liability. He's not worth maxing out.

I don't want to max him, but if we can somehow get him at a discount, I'd pull him. (provided we pull Lance and Bledsoe as well)

Him by himself? Naw, pass. As an added asset on the roster, potential throw in for a Love deal, or any other Pau type deal that presents itself, as long as it's not the max, I'd take him for those reasons.

I don't want to max him, but if we can somehow get him at a discount, I'd pull him. (provided we pull Lance and Bledsoe as well)

Him by himself? Naw, pass. As an added asset on the roster, potential throw in for a Love deal, or any other Pau type deal that presents itself, as long as it's not the max, I'd take him for those reasons.

Would kill KLove in 2015. And yes, I take KLove over Monroe every time, even being older. Both defensive liabilities. But Love changes the game in a way Monroe can't.

I think Lance has to be the top target. Then retain Kelly, and whoever else cheap past this upcoming season.

Keeps a good amount of the bench in tact. 3 of 5 starters, then Love. Maybe have just enough money to chase Asik.

LOL @ the thought of a monroe max

He may not get it, but $10mil+ is a definite. That's only $3mil off a max, so if there's a bidding war, it will hit max.

Last edited:
Kind of coming around to the idea of Marcus Smart.

He'll be a lockdown defender. That's 1 thing that won't be iffy.

I think he has potential to be 12-4-5, depending on how he's played in the offense. If he's allowed to drive to the hoop, he'll pick up a lot of free throws because he's too powerful, it's the only way to stop him.

If we have Top 3.. Obviously won't be our pick. If Exum is gone by 6, as is Randle. I think he's the right pick.

Last edited:
I rather have Gordon than Smart.

Not sure what value Smart has now without Mike's offense. I like them both defensively, but Smart may be a guy that can guard 1-4 on given nights, Matrix-y that way.

I'll be happy with either, but both on the board, I go Gordon.

Gordon can't shoot though. We need a scorer to groom and build around while Kobe transitions into retirement.... IMHO of course.

Weren't you clamoring for defense all year? When it was "Mike's fault"?

Why do we now need a scorer, over an elite defender? (Potentially, of course)

And how does Marcus Smart count as a scorer to groom?

Weren't you clamoring for defense all year? When it was "Mike's fault"?

Why do we now need a scorer, over an elite defender? (Potentially, of course)

And how does Marcus Smart count as a scorer to groom?

So you're saying Smart can't defend?
Just making sure I'm hearing you right.

Would it make you happy if I just agreed with you and said yes take Gordon?

I mean, I couldn't even post my opinion without being confronted about old d'antoni ********.

Can't even speak in here anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom