• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys really think that Doc Rivers has the heart to leave the Clippers if the ownership is still in disarray with Sterling fighting the sale of the team??
He would be giving up a lot of control and money.
he can come out of this as the face of the clippers organization kind of like what pat riley is for the heat

guessing he will like that more than just being the coach of the lakers

Jerry's in GS to help out a young GM. Mitch & Jim won't officially bring someone on board to help even if they need it. If one of them needed to be replaced... different story

Last edited:
I have never paid attention to the Raptors all season but I love DeRozen's game - this guy is the future. 

Do it Jeanie.

Since we're revamping both (*ssssiiiiggghhhh*), coach first, then players? Or roster first, then aggressive coaching search?

LOLakers :\

(and :smh: at dude saying CP's gonna sit out these next 10 years)

Last edited:
Since we're revamping both (*ssssiiiiggghhhh*), coach first, then players? Or roster first, then aggressive coaching search?

LOLakers :\

(and :smh: at dude saying CP's gonna sit out these next 10 years)

Find out where we pick, then coach.

Yeah, draft slot, then identify what to build around.

I just hope they don't try to make splash in FA unless they nab the 24 year olds. (Lance, Bledsoe, Monroe variations)

I don't want them to even do that. Just chill on the big splashes this summer

From CP's perspective, and trying to get a rebuild done by 2016, it would be worth it.. I think for only Bledsoe & Stephenson... I'm not a fan of Monroe, if getting Love is our 2015 (let's face it, he is), he just isn't a good rim protector, solid rebounder, but his defense is meh. Can't put Love next to him. Stephenson would be good, IF we can get him for 1st year salary under $10mil.

I have a pretty short wish list on acquiring players for more than 1 year (Can only take one):
1. Eric Bledsoe anywhere near max, even max if it is what it will take. Extremely dynamic player coming into his own. First year starting. Great on offense, decent on defense. 17-5-7 .477/.357/.772
2. Lance Stephenson. If we can get him at an AAV of $10mil or less, great deal. He's still learning, but is a great 3rd option. 13.8-7.2-4.6 on .496/.352/ .711 (His FT % bugs me). He's a very good defender.

Looking at Bledsoe & Stephenson's stats it shows very well rounded players, who have a lot of room to grow.

I don't believe what the Suns owner said that biding on Bledsoe is a waste. He's trying to drive down the price by scaring people away, which is in his best interest because he'll have to pay Dragic, the Morris twins in 2015. Dragic will decline his option of $7.5mil, and likely go $11-12mil. Morris twins are RFA's, they'll get bids.

In a best case scenario:
We get Bledsoe & #1 pick (Wiggins will definitely be our guy)

Bledsoe / Kobe / Wiggins

Farmar should be a good value signing for multiple years. He'd also leave a little money to stay in LA. Can't see his market going over the value of a MMLE. Which means we could probably offer $3mil maybe even less to keep him. He does well controlling an offense, and plays very good defense.
Keep Kelly & Sacre for as long as possible on cheap deals. They will never be great starters, but very solid role players is within reach, and very plausible.

Going into 2015:
Bledsoe (26) / Kobe (800) / Wiggins (20) / ??? / ???
Farmar (28) / ??? / ??? / Kelly (24) / Sacre (26)

That's definitely intriguing to Kevin Love. Much better situation than Minny, and has long term rebuilding prospects.

Then 2016:
You have Bledsoe / Wiggins (who can play the 2 even as a natural 3) / Love either in their prime or Wiggins who will be growing toward it. LeBron & KD will both look at that and if either of them were looking to get out of current teams, one of them will come.

Last edited:
No reason to be happy Dwight lost. He looked tremendous in this series and fully healthy. He made a choice, and this only year 1.

I don't want them to even do that. Just chill on the big splashes this summer
1. Eric Bledsoe anywhere near max, even max if it is what it will take. Extremely dynamic player coming into his own. First year starting. Great on offense, decent on defense. 17-5-7 .477/.357/.772
I like him too. Suns had a .65 win% in games he played, good on both sides and a good rebounder, pretty efficient ts%, athletic, good spot up shooter going off synergy stats, and I think his max would only be like 15m right? Kind of steep, but I'd be ok with it too if that's what it took.

Last edited:
I'm really curious as to why type of the team the front office wants to build. Half court or up and down?

Of course we know what Kobe will want, but it'll only be a two year thing more than likely. So do you choose to build around him in the short-term or tell him to get with the program?

Considering you gave him 50 mil theoretically he should shut up and go for the ride, but that's never really been in Bean's character.

I say this time get the personnel 1st (draft pick one of Bledsoe or crazy Lance), playing philosophy combined with the next coach with a sole focus on the future. Doing it the other way has failed miserably the last two times so they need to get it right this time.

[quote name="CP"]No reason to be happy Dwight lost. He looked tremendous in this series and fully healthy. He made a choice, and this only year 1.[/quote]That's all good & well... but... [quote name="FudgeMoney24"]Dwight losing :pimp:[/quote]... :smokin

awesome.gif

Nice to see Dwight lose, not bc he left but bc he was a tool the time he was here

He played great though. The only thing you can knock is his choice in teammates

Not like he had much to stay for in LA, but it didn't turn out to be the fun cakewalk on the other side either

At the end of the day D12 made the right decision. He's happy and got to the playoffs while we are in limbo. So congrats to that man.
He still a *** tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom