• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a UNC fan. So I like Roy. Wouldn't mind him as coach. But he doesn't scream NBA Coach, his style is college all the way.

But they really should be looking at a "young guy." Make a damn splash instead of trying to make the expected pick to make it look like conventional wisdom.

Last edited:
I'm just speculating here..

But it's always possible that they already have who they really want picked out already. Interviewing all the big names (Cal, Roy, K & Izzo) is just doing the due diligence, and for effect.

I'm just speculating here..

But it's always possible that they already have who they really want picked out already. Interviewing all the big names (Cal, Roy, K & Izzo) is just doing the due diligence, and for effect.
thats kind of how it was with dantoni

just have to hope they have the right guy in mind

and no mike brown 2.0 walks in with his 50 page powerpoint presentation 

I mean Mike did what you're supposed to do in an interview.

But 4 hours practices were probably never mentioned. :lol:

Last edited:

I mean Mike did what you're supposed to do in an interview.

But 4 hours practices were probably never mentioned.
laugh.gif
yeah but when you have years of data on coaches on hand i dont really think an interview is that important

unless its the phil kind where he says ill take the job as long as i dont coach road games

He shoulda been fired during that first practice.

Kobe, Nash, Ron, Pau and Dwight should have walked into Mitch's office holding hands & ****. :lol:

He shoulda been fired during that first practice.

Kobe, Nash, Ron, Pau and Dwight should have walked into Mitch's office holding hands & ****. :lol:

So I'm going to have you guys practice a dribbling between the legs.

Mike Brown lifts leg in the air, dribbles between his legs.

today we will be going over defense

*goes to white board*

D E F E N E S, defense.

coach i think you spelled it wrong

tumblr_inline_n2nhjxNfMj1qe4pwo.gif

*tries to erase but realizes its a permanent marker*

E is a Lakers, Yankees, Cowboys and Tarheels fan.

Yeesh. :lol:

I've explained it before..

Yankees fan since I could breathe. New Yorker. Baby photos in Yankees clothes. My dad (A Mets fan dressed my brother in Mets clothes, I got lucky and got Yankees clothes) :lol: Spent many a nights watching Yankees with my grandpa when he lived with us in the early - mid 90s. Anytime I watch the Yankees, I get the moments of reminiscing when he was still around (I took his death hard. Happened in 05, still haunts me). Also as Max Kellerman said "If you're a New Yorker, and chose to be a Met fan, you're a glutton for punishment." I hate everything Boston

Cowboys, I got that from my grandma. She became a huge Cowboy fan from the 1970s days. She did every thing she could to make me a Cowboys fan. All the Cowboys stuff I wanted. I never liked the Giants, don't care for the Jets. I'd also like to point out being a Cowboys fan sucks. It's Terrible. No fun in it at all.

Basketball.. My parents nor my grandparents liked basketball. So I had the choice. As a 90s kid, I picked the two teams Jordan was on. Bulls & Tar Heels. My brother loved Shaq & Penny became a Magic fan. When Jordan retired in 98, I didn't understand. I cried for days. I couldn't watch them anymore, it hurt my soul as a kid. Kobe was my second favorite player rooted for them since Jordan left. Also my hatred of Boston because of the Yankees, made the Lakers an easy team to root for.

I don't have a college football team... So there's that.

Last edited:
Ur a born Knicks fan tho

I just choose whichever team is hot

Currently I'm a Seahawks fan a blazers fan a thunder fan a wizards fan and those r the only sports that matter

Ur a born Knicks fan tho

Never rooted for the Knicks. Never once considered them being a team I like let alone love. Sure I'd like them to do well, but moreso, so my friends don't kill themselves

I had to teach myself everything about basketball because no one in my family knew much of anything about it.

Last edited:
we should be funding kevin ollie billboards, not trying to get a bum like nick young to come back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom